Review: could Xarelto cause Upper gi bleeding (Gastrointestinal bleeding)?
Summary: there is no Upper gi bleeding reported by people who take Xarelto yet.
We study 4,619 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Upper gi bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Xarelto and have Upper gi bleeding >>>
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from 4,760 Xarelto users)
Upper gi bleeding
Upper gi bleeding (bleeding from gastrointestinal tract) has been reported by people with tick bite, systemic lupus erythematosus, arthritis, respiratory distress, respiratory disorder. (latest reports from 32 Upper gi bleeding patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of xarelto and upper gi bleeding on
Do you have Upper Gi Bleeding while taking Xarelto?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Xarelto
- support group for people who have Upper Gi Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 36-year old woman with DVT. The patient has Energy Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 55-year old woman with Antiphospholipid Syndrome. The patient has Antiphospholipid Syndrome (disorder that manifests clinically as recurrent venous or arterial thrombosis and/or fetal loss)
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a 58-year old man with DVT. The patient has Anemia - Megaloblastic (anaemia due to disorder of abnormally large red blood cells)
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Fentanyl-100 for a 49-year old man with Pe, Chronic Pain. The patient has Deep Vein Thrombosis, Chronic Pain
Recent Xarelto related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.