Home > Xeloda > Swelling face > Xeloda and Swelling face
Review: could Xeloda cause Swelling face?
We study 18,060 people who have side effects while taking Xeloda from FDA and social media. Among them, 131 have Swelling face. Find out below who they are, when they have Swelling face and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Xeloda and have Swelling face >>>
Xeloda (latest outcomes from 18,174 users) has active ingredients of capecitabine. It is often used in colon cancer.
Swelling face (latest reports from 118,756 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 18,060 people reported to have side effects when taking Xeloda. Among them, 131 people (0.73%) have Swelling Face.
Time on Xeloda when people have Swelling face * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swelling face||34.04%||59.57%||4.26%||2.13%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Swelling face when taking Xeloda * :
|Swelling face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.22%||18.52%||48.89%||30.37% |
Severity of Swelling face when taking Xeloda ** :
How people recovered from Swelling face ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (66 people, 50.38%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (43 people, 32.82%)
- Breast cancer (37 people, 28.24%)
- Depression (18 people, 13.74%)
- Hypertension (11 people, 8.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (104 people, 79.39%)
- Aredia (60 people, 45.80%)
- Femara (57 people, 43.51%)
- Faslodex (47 people, 35.88%)
- Cytoxan (40 people, 30.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swelling Face while taking Xeloda?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xeloda and have Swelling Face
- support group for people who take Xeloda
- support group for people who have Swelling Face
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Xeloda, Swelling face
More reviews for: Xeloda, Swelling face
On eHealthMe, Xeloda (capecitabine) is often used for colon cancer. Find out below the conditions Xeloda is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Xeloda used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Xeloda, Swelling face
Recent Xeloda related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Xeloda, Swelling face
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (10 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (51 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (47 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ringing In The Ears
- Molar Abortion
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Abnormal Nos
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased