Xenical and Granulopenia - from FDA reports
Granulopenia is found among people who take Xenical, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Ativan, and have Menopausal symptoms. This review analyzes which people have Granulopenia with Xenical. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,061 people who have side effects when taking Xenical from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
11,061 people reported to have side effects when taking Xenical.
Among them, 8 people (0.07%) have Granulopenia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Granulopenia when taking Xenical *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Granulopenia when taking Xenical *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Menopausal Symptoms (3 people, 37.50%)
- Thyroid Diseases (1 person, 12.50%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Menopause (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Toprol-Xl (3 people, 37.50%)
- Hyzaar (3 people, 37.50%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 37.50%)
- Aygestin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Ativan (3 people, 37.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (6 people, 75.00%)
- Stroke (4 people, 50.00%)
- Streptococcal Sepsis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (3 people, 37.50%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Granulopenia when taking Xenical?
- Check symptoms - is granulopenia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsGranulopenia and drugs with ingredients of orlistat.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGranulopenia and Xenical from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xenical has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Xenical 11,202 users)
Granulopenia (low white blood cell count) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, preventive health care, schizophrenia, breast cancer, high blood pressure (latest reports from 85,255 Granulopenia patients).
Browse all side effects of Xenicala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with GranulopeniaGranulopenia
Could your condition cause GranulopeniaGranulopenia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Diagnosed with mild neutropenia this year and osteopenia 4yrs ag , however my GP does not see any connection? Is there any recent robust research that can support a relationship between these conditions ?
I am so happy to find this group. I had to figure out what is wrong with me by myself. It has be a nightmare. I am labeled nuts by my family. I kept going to doctors wanting them to test me for parsites but they wouldn't. My migraines are ever 2 weeks now and last 4 days. So 8 days a month i am ...
I have been diagnosed with neutropenia about 4 years ago and have been having all kinds of GI issues since then that are debilitating. I was also diagnosed with diverticulitis and had an anal fissure in past. I am not on any meds but am very concerned as I experience a lot of intestinal pain. ...