Home > Xyrem > Libido increased > Xyrem and Libido increased
Review: could Xyrem cause Libido increased?
Summary: Libido increased is found among people who take Xyrem, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Requip, and have Cataplexy.
We study 3,774 people who have side effects while taking Xyrem from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Xyrem and have Libido increased >>>
Xyrem (latest outcomes from 3,883 users) has active ingredients of sodium oxybate. It is often used in narcolepsy.
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) (latest reports from 5,052 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 3,774 people reported to have side effects when taking Xyrem. Among them, 9 people (0.24%) have Libido Increased.
Time on Xyrem when people have Libido increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Libido increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Xyrem * :
|Libido increased||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Xyrem * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Xyrem ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Cataplexy (6 people, 66.67%)
- Narcolepsy (5 people, 55.56%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 22.22%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Requip (6 people, 66.67%)
- Prozac (4 people, 44.44%)
- Armodafinil (3 people, 33.33%)
- Amphetamine, dextroamphetamine mixed salts (3 people, 33.33%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Xyrem?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Xyrem and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Xyrem
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How far apart can xyrem and flexeril be taken?
(Asked by a 13 year old boy who has Narcolepsy, and takes Xyrem)
How far apart can Xyrem and flexeril be taken? 1st time trying flexeril for a back ache.
- I have been diagnosed with narcolepsy w/cataplexy, lupus, and fiberomyalgia. i am taking plaquenil, xyrem, and nuvigil for my illnesses. i am concern with my type of treatment because its not working?
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Asthenia, Fatigue, Sleepy, Joint Pain, Migraines, Diaherria, Severe Coughing, And Body Pain., and takes Plaquenil, Xyrem, Nuvigil, Imitrex, Vitamin D)
I have been diagnosed with Narcolepsy w/Cataplexy, Lupus, and Fiberomyalgia. I am taking Plaquenil, Xyrem, and Nuvigil for my illnesses. I am concern with my type of treatment I am currently on, I am not feeling energized, lack of intimacy, asthenia, get exhausted quickly, and allergic to the sun he ...
- Can narcolepsy cause eye spasms?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Narcolepsy, Saccadic Eye Movement Disorder, and takes Modafinil, Xyrem)
I was diagnosed with saccadic eye movement disorder 7 years ago and they could never figure out how to help me... October of 2012 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy... My eye spasms started getting much worse 2 years ago and continue to get worse. I would like to figure out if I actually have an eye di ...
More questions for: Xyrem, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Xyrem, Lunesta, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam)
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Libido increase with xyrem
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Thyroid Operation, Cataplexy, Narcolepsy, Migraine Prophylaxis, and takes Synthroid, Inderal La, Cymbalta, Xyrem, Nuvigil)
Although it appears by my med list that I am a train wreck, its quite the contrary. Now that my migraine headaches have been controlled by Inderal & Cymbalta and my thyroid is under control, the only thing left to do was to fall asleep at the oddest times, which progressed to not being able to stand ...
More reviews for: Xyrem, Libido increased
- A study of drug interactions between Doxycycline, Junel Fe 1.5/30, Plaquenil, Cymbalta, Vyvanse, Xyrem for a patient with Skin Infection, Birth Control, Connective Tissue Disorder, Ocd, Adhd, Hypersomnia. The patient has Hyperandrogenism
Comments: Very sudden onset - 1-2 days. Massive reduction in breast size (ddd to b cup), severe brain fog, oily skin, missed periods. Effects gradually lessened over 8 weeks.
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet W/ Codeine, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 20, Vimpat, Lexapro, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xyrem for a patient with Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Narcolepsy, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Fatigue. The patient has Pain And Swelling And Numbness And Tingling In Hands And Feet
Comments: Bones in toes and fingers have changed. Swelling in fingers and toes. Numbness in hands and feet. Tingling in hands and feet. Pain in hands and feet and knees.
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Clonazepam, Adderall 30, Xyrem for a patient with Reversal Of Opiate Activity, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Narcolepsy, Sleepiness - During The Day. The patient has Drug Interaction
Comments: Are all these medications ok to take together? The suboxone is only 1mg in the morning, the clonazepam is not daily, the Xyrem is for sleep, and the Adderall is for narcolepsy.
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Xyrem for a patient with Complicated Migraine, Narcolepsy. The patient has Sleep Walking, Anxiety
Comments: in a very high stressful situation anxiety is high right now. I have no mental disorders. but I am not thinking clearly.
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Xyrem for a patient with Complicated Migraine, Narcolepsy. The patient has Saying And Thinking Things That Make No Sence, Sleep Walking, Mania
Comments: in a very high stressful situation anxiety is high right now. I have no mental disorders. but I am not right in the head at the moment.
More related studies for: Xyrem, Libido increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.