Home > Yaz > Headache > Yaz and Headache
Review: could Yaz cause Headache?
We study 29,092 people who have side effects while taking Yaz from FDA and social media. Among them, 643 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Yaz and have Headache >>>
Yaz (latest outcomes from 29,931 users) has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 29,092 people reported to have side effects when taking Yaz. Among them, 643 people (2.21%) have Headache.
Time on Yaz when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Headache when taking Yaz * :
Severity of Headache when taking Yaz ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Contraception (377 people, 58.63%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (235 people, 36.55%)
- Acne (172 people, 26.75%)
- Migraine (84 people, 13.06%)
- Pain (72 people, 11.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Yasmin (310 people, 48.21%)
- Ibuprofen (104 people, 16.17%)
- Drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol (94 people, 14.62%)
- Motrin (63 people, 9.80%)
- Lexapro (54 people, 8.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Yaz?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Yaz and have Headache
- support group for people who take Yaz
- support group for people who have Headache
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can yaz birth control cause a subdural hematoma?
Has anyone ever heard or experienced a subdural hematoma after taking the birth control pill, YAZ?
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
More questions for: Yaz, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
More reviews for: Yaz, Headache
On eHealthMe, Yaz (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol) is often used for birth control. Find out below the conditions Yaz is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Yaz used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Drospirenone; Ethinyl Estradiol for a patient with Regulate Periods. The patient has Pain - Head (pain in head)
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Flexeril, Yaz for a patient with Hypersomnia - Idiopathic, Fibromyalgia, Birth Control And Family Planning. The patient has Headache, Loss Of Appetite
- A study of drug interactions between Yaz, Celexa for a patient with Birth Control, Ptsd. The patient has Confusion, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Lower Blood Pressure, Short-term Memory Loss, Poor Concentration, Appetite Decreased, Stomach Discomfort
More related studies for: Yaz, Headache
Recent Yaz related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Yaz, Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28