Home > Zanaflex > Drug screen positive > Zanaflex and Drug screen positive
Review: could Zanaflex cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is found among people who take Zanaflex, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain.
We study 6,731 people who have side effects while taking Zanaflex from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zanaflex and have Drug screen positive >>>
Zanaflex (latest outcomes from 7,303 users) has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive (latest reports from 4,206 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 6,731 people reported to have side effects when taking Zanaflex. Among them, 21 people (0.31%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Zanaflex when people have Drug screen positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen positive||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Zanaflex * :
|Drug screen positive||76.92%||23.08% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Zanaflex * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||21.74%||43.48%||30.43%||4.35%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (8 people, 38.10%)
- Arthritis (4 people, 19.05%)
- Back pain (4 people, 19.05%)
- Neck pain (4 people, 19.05%)
- Neuralgia (1 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (11 people, 52.38%)
- Valium (9 people, 42.86%)
- Baclofen (8 people, 38.10%)
- Klonopin (8 people, 38.10%)
- Xanax (7 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Zanaflex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zanaflex and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Zanaflex
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Is it ok to take tazanadine while taking amantadine?
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, and takes Amantadine Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
I was diagnosed with ms in dec. 08, I suffer with chronic fatigue and spasms in my chest when laughing. I would like to know if there are any reported drug interactions between the two?
- Can tizanidine make rls worse being on it for long time. this is a 55 year old female that has to get up from bed and pace even after taking as prescribed. their should be alternate meds to help.
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has She Has Had 2 Open Heart Surgeries For Valve Replacements. Anxiety Meds But Dont Know If That Helps., Diabetic Controlled Well With Meds, and takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
I can't help but feeling the tizanidine is not the answer. I believe she has been given too many meds and I want her to get some restful sleep. At times, she just is so exhausted. I'm concerned since I want her condition (if there is one )to be dealt with. We are about to get married.
- Is it ok to take tizanidine when u have a concussion
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Concussion, and takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
Please I can't sleep with my concussion and this helps me sleep
- Can i take zanaflex with coumadin
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism, and takes Coumadin, Zanaflex)
Along with having an pulmonary embolism. I also have deterreting disc. I want to know if I can mix the drugs together
More questions for: Zanaflex, Drug screen positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Metformin, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Singulair, Imitrex, Nexium)
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Chills while on tizanidine
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Chills, and takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
Extremely sensitive to cold and have chills several times a day
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Savella, Methadone Hydrochloride, Axiron, Baby Aspirin, Senna, Colace, Oxcarbazepine, Gabapentin)
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Zanaflex, Drug screen positive
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Vicodin for a patient with Latent Tetany, Neuralgia. The patient has Ear Pain, Constant Thrumming Sound In Ears, Hypersensitivity, Hypersensitivity, Full Body Tetany, Full Body Numbness, Perineal Pain, Penile Pain, Renal Pain
Comments: All of this started after I finished masturbating one night two years ago. Upon climax, I was struck with an instant, excruciating pain in my rectum and scrotum areas. My penis immediately went numb and it felt as though every muscle in my perineum was seized up. I had no control, they would not ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
- A study of drug interactions between Pennsaid, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Butrans, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxyzine, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Bactrim Ds for a patient with Inflammation, Muscle Tightness, Pain, Hypothyroidism, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication), Infection. The patient has Pain - Joints, Tendonitis Exacerbated
Comments: Added clindamyacin 5 days after starting Bactrim DS for infection affecting area between ear and mandible. Moderate GI pain within 12 hours of clindamyacin, nausea and LOA lasting 3 days, improved after that. By day 5 sudden onset rash on upper body, rapidly spread to proximal upper extremities th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Mobic, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride, Diovan Hct, Xanax, Lexapro, Vicodin, Zanaflex, Chantix for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Pain, Iga Deficiency, Hypertension, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Stop Smoking. The patient has Ance Like Lesions On Face, Chest, Shoulders, Arms, And Legs
Comments: I am trying to figure out if this "acne" I have all over my face & body is actually acne or something else. It started about a month after I began taking Chantix and I was wondering if that drug could be responsible. At the beginning, I had a sty on the inside lower lid,of my eye, and within 3-4 day ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Xanax, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Fiorinal, Norco, Fentanyl, Prednisone for a patient with Muscle Spasticity, Stress And Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Pain, Inflammation. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Disease
Comments: I went to a Rheumatologist and he said I have Hashimoto disease and said its not serious enough to take meds for. The test is - Thyroid Peroxidase Antiboties - my number is 363. It says that is should be
More related studies for: Zanaflex, Drug screen positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.