Home > Zanaflex > Suicide attempt > Zanaflex and Suicide attempt
Review: could Zanaflex cause Suicide attempt?
We study 6,731 people who have side effects while taking Zanaflex from FDA and social media. Among them, 85 have Suicide attempt. Find out below who they are, when they have Suicide attempt and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zanaflex and have Suicide attempt >>>
Zanaflex (latest outcomes from 7,296 users) has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Suicide Attempt (latest reports from 144,615 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6,731 people reported to have side effects when taking Zanaflex. Among them, 85 people (1.26%) have Suicide Attempt.
Time on Zanaflex when people have Suicide attempt * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Suicide attempt||75.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Suicide attempt when taking Zanaflex * :
|Suicide attempt||57.30%||42.70% |
Age of people who have Suicide attempt when taking Zanaflex * :
|Suicide attempt||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.04%||19.72%||56.34%||16.90%||0.00% |
Severity of Suicide attempt when taking Zanaflex ** :
How people recovered from Suicide attempt ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (21 people, 24.71%)
- Depression (18 people, 21.18%)
- Anxiety (16 people, 18.82%)
- Fibromyalgia (10 people, 11.76%)
- Multiple sclerosis (10 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (34 people, 40.00%)
- Oxycontin (26 people, 30.59%)
- Paxil (23 people, 27.06%)
- Klonopin (22 people, 25.88%)
- Flexeril (22 people, 25.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Suicide Attempt while taking Zanaflex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zanaflex and have Suicide Attempt
- support group for people who take Zanaflex
- support group for people who have Suicide Attempt
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Zanaflex, Suicide attempt
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wellbutrin buproprion two suicide attempts
Started taking Buproprion and almost immediately had suicide ideation but didn't connect it to the med. Did not want to be here anymore and one week later tried to OD but woke up in the morning. Two weeks later wrote a suicide note to my therapist and again tried to OD. She called the police and t ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Chills while on tizanidine
Extremely sensitive to cold and have chills several times a day
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
More reviews for: Zanaflex, Suicide attempt
On eHealthMe, Zanaflex (tizanidine hydrochloride) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Zanaflex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zanaflex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Zanaflex, Suicide attempt
Recent Zanaflex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of , , Tizanidine Hydrochloride, for a 66-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxaprozin, Chlorzoxazone for a 41-year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen, Soma for a 57-year old woman who has CFS
- Comparions of Robaxin-750, Zanaflex for a 50-year old woman who has Neuropathy
- Comparions of Zanaflex, Phentermine for a 25-year old woman who has Age And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Temazepam, Diazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 57-year old man who has Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia
- Comparions of Ativan, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 43-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zanaflex, Flexeril for a 68-year old woman who has Nerve Damage - Diabetic
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Carisoprodol for a 67-year old man who has Aches And Pains In Bones
More related comparison studies for: Zanaflex, Suicide attempt
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (21 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (24 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Liver Extract
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Painted Leaf Poisoning
- Ovcon 35