Home > Zantac 150 > Vitamin d deficiency > Zantac 150 and Vitamin d deficiency
Review: could Zantac 150 cause Vitamin d deficiency (Rickets)?
Summary: Vitamin d deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Zantac 150.
We study 3,498 people who have side effects while taking Zantac 150 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vitamin d deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac 150 and have Vitamin d deficiency >>>
Zantac 150 (latest outcomes from 3,889 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency (softening of bones) (latest reports from 5,040 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 3,498 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac 150. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Vitamin D Deficiency.
Time on Zantac 150 when people have Vitamin d deficiency * :
Gender of people who have Vitamin d deficiency when taking Zantac 150 * :
|Vitamin d deficiency||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vitamin d deficiency when taking Zantac 150 * :
Severity of Vitamin d deficiency when taking Zantac 150 ** :
How people recovered from Vitamin d deficiency ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Symlin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Humalog (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lantus (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin D Deficiency while taking Zantac 150?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zantac 150 and have Vitamin D Deficiency
- support group for people who take Zantac 150
- support group for people who have Vitamin D Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Nickel Allergy , Epilepsy, and takes Zantac, Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin)
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Makes U Tired, and takes Zantac 300)
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Missed A Week Dose, and takes Zantac 150, Sotalol Hydrochloride)
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Can you be hypothyroid if all your test come back fine.
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Type II Diabetes, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vertigo)
I have a thyroid that is at least 1 1/2 to 2 times larger than normal, but my doctor says that my test say that my thyroid is fine. He did an ultra sound and found no nodules.The problem is that i am always tired and my joints and muscles hurt so bad that it is very hard to function.I choke often on ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Rage, Coronary Artery Insufficiency, Fibromyalgia, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate And Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine Besylate, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Estradiol, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Temazepam, Mirtazapine, Spironolactone, Seroquel)
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
More questions for: Zantac 150, Vitamin d deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Polyuria associated with zantac
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Esophageal And Gastric Erosions, and takes Zantac 150)
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zantac 150, Vitamin d deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Bextra for a patient with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The patient has Vertigo, Boils, Babies And Heat Rashes, Liver Disease, Nail Toxicity, Fatigue - Chronic, Vitamin D Deficiency, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hair Loss, Subcutaneous, Muscle Function Loss, Bone Loss, Inflammation, Immune System Disorder, Heart Murmurs And Other Sounds, Kidney Disease, Lupus, Lymphopenia, Dermatomyositis
Comments: I am recovering from reconstructive facial surgery and fat transfer due to the loss of subcutaneous fat loss. I am waiting for authorization to have surgery for the injury of my buttocks. I have Doctor reports confirming Celebrex is the cause for all my injuries.
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Zantac 300, Indapamide, Calcitriol, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container for a patient with Itching, Gerd, Parathyroid Disorder, Aat Deficiency, Parathyroid Hormone. The patient has Hives, Itching, Cough
Comments: Treatment for parathyroid benign includes water pill, vitamin D, and potassium chloride. Coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing occurs mostly at night. Once it starts, difficult to stop. Itching is daily, with visible hives and/or edema on occasion.
- A study of drug interactions between Xyzal, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Nexium, Zantac 300, Boniva, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Riboflavin, Baby Aspirin, Clonazepam, Mobic, Zanaflex for a patient with Inherited Allergies, Ptsd, Gastroparesis, Gerd, Osteopenia, Bone Disorder, Everlasting, Mri Of The Heart, Heart Attacks And Jaw Pain, Seizures, Pain - Bones, Partial Seizures. The patient has Weight Gain - Unintentional, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, No Energy To Do Anything, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: Cerebral palsy- hemiplegic/temporal lobe seizures, migraines, insomnia, depressed, sad, in pain all day. I have no intention of intention of wanting to do anything except stay in bed and sleep and I'm never hungry.
- A study of side effects of Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Type 1 Diabetes. The patient has Upper Back Bone (spine) Pain, Vitamin D Deficiency (softening of bones)
Comments: I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH DIABETIC TYPE II, I STARTED TO USE NEODIPAR ( Metformin (HCl)500 MG ) MORNING + NIGHT.
STARTED WALK , RUNNING AND EXERCISE DAILY AND REDUCED MY WEIGHT 10 KG IN ONE MONTH. THAN SUDDENLY I FELT CONTINUSE PAIN IN UPPER BACK BONE ( SPINE), AND AFTER TEST OF VITAMIN D, IT WAS FOUND ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Fiorinal, Valium, Glucosamine, Zantac 150, Zyrtec, Plaquenil, Gabapentin for a patient with Nausea And Vomiting, Intracranial Hypertension, Muscle Spasticity, Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Mastocytosis, Autonomic Neuropathy. The patient has Cervical Root Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, Tinnitus Aggravated, Lumbar Pain, Joint Instability, Sjogren's Syndrome, Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Comments: I have chiari (decompressed), Syringomyelia, Intracranial hypertension, Tethered cord (surgery), CranioCervical Instability, Ehlers Danlos with mixed connective tissue disorder, crohns, afib, superventricular tachycardia and mast cell activation disorder
More related studies for: Zantac 150, Vitamin d deficiency
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.