Review: could Zantac 75 cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Loss of appetite is reported only by a few people who take Zantac 75.
We study 1,008 people who have side effects while taking Zantac 75 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac 75 and have Loss of appetite >>>
Zantac 75 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from 1,100 Zantac 75 users)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,319 Loss of appetite patients)
On Feb, 17, 2015: 1,008 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac 75. Among them, 1 people (0.10%) has Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Zantac 75 when people have Loss of appetite * :
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Zantac 75 * :
|Loss of appetite||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Zantac 75 * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Zantac 75 ** :
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Zantac 75?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zantac 75 and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Zantac 75
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Benadryl, Zantac 150, Allegra D 24 Hour for a 43-year old woman with Hives. The patient has White Blood Cell Count, Decreased Appetite, Weight Decreased, Fatigue, Night Sweats, Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin-d 24 Hour, Provigil, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ranitidine Hydrochloride for a 33-year old woman with Allergy To Animal, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Panic Disorder, Stomach Discomfort. The patient has Nervousness, Sleeplessness, Paranoia, Loss Of Appetite, Mood Swings, Restlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Singulair, Nordette-28, Wellbutrin Sr, Zantac 150 for a 37-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Allergies, Birth Control, Depression, Acid Reflux. The patient has Depression, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Aches-n-pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Headache, Loss Of Appetite
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Flonase, Zantac 150 for a 25-year old man with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd), Allergies, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Insomnia, Gastritis
Recent Zantac 75 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.