Home > Zantac > Drug screen false positive > Zantac and Drug screen false positive
Review: could Zantac cause Drug screen false positive?
We study 34,288 people who have side effects while taking Zantac from FDA and social media. Among them, 76 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Zantac (latest outcomes from 35,515 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive (latest reports from 4,326 patients) has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 34,288 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac. Among them, 76 people (0.22%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Zantac when people have Drug screen false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen false positive||63.64%||27.27%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Zantac * :
|Drug screen false positive||30.49%||69.51% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Zantac * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||2.27%||11.36%||22.73%||50.00%||11.36%||2.27% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (30 people, 39.47%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (8 people, 10.53%)
- Ulcer (4 people, 5.26%)
- Gastric ulcer (3 people, 3.95%)
- Depression (2 people, 2.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zantac 150 (47 people, 61.84%)
- Nexium (4 people, 5.26%)
- Zantac 75 (4 people, 5.26%)
- Effexor (2 people, 2.63%)
- Stewart prenatal vitamin (2 people, 2.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Zantac?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zantac and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Zantac
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
- Will my medications interact
I am on methadone for pain and klonopin for anxiety. I started getting sharp pains right below my ribs and my doctor gave me zantac for it and I want to make sure that it's ok to be taking this combo of drugs because my doctor is always giving me medications that interact with the methadone or klono ...
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
- If i suffer from bradycardia is it safe to take zantac
- What kind of over the counter drugs can cause you to test positive for opiates
opiates are showing up in drug test
More questions for: Zantac, Drug screen false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zantac, Drug screen false positive
On eHealthMe, Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Zantac is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zantac used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Celebrex, Skelaxin, Diazepam, Zyrtec-d 12 Hour, Omega 3, Zantac 300, Protonix, Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Effexor for a patient with Dysthymia, Back Injury, Low Back Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Allergies, Blood Triglycerides, Gerd, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Tia. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
More related studies for: Zantac, Drug screen false positive
Recent Zantac related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zantac 150, Gaviscon for a 57-year old man who has Antacid Therapy
- Comparions of Prilosec, Zantac 150 for a 39-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Lansoprazole, Zantac 150 for a 65-year old woman who has GERD
- Comparions of Dexilant, Zantac 150 for a 40-year old woman who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Nexium, Zantac for a 62-year old woman who has Helicobacter Pylori
- Comparions of Zantac 150, Pepcid Ac for a 30-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Allegra, Zantac for a 39-year old woman who has Allergies And Genetics
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Zantac 300 for a 57-year old man who has Dyspepsia
- Comparions of Pepcid, Zantac 300, Nexium for a 75-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
- Comparions of Zantac, Omeprazole for a 44-year old man who has Acid Reflux
More related comparison studies for: Zantac, Drug screen false positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (3 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (14 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Pancreas Divisum