Home > Zantac > Drug screen positive > Zantac and Drug screen positive
Review: could Zantac cause Drug screen positive?
We study 34,288 people who have side effects while taking Zantac from FDA and social media. Among them, 184 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac and have Drug screen positive >>>
Zantac (latest outcomes from 35,515 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive (latest reports from 17,280 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 34,288 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac. Among them, 184 people (0.54%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Zantac when people have Drug screen positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen positive||75.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||12.50% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Zantac * :
|Drug screen positive||44.02%||55.98% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Zantac * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||1.04%||6.25%||15.62%||35.42%||19.79%||18.75%||3.12% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (49 people, 26.63%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (13 people, 7.07%)
- Pain (7 people, 3.80%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 1.63%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 1.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zantac 150 (78 people, 42.39%)
- Oxycontin (18 people, 9.78%)
- Zantac 75 (16 people, 8.70%)
- Albuterol (14 people, 7.61%)
- Valium (13 people, 7.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Zantac?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zantac and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Zantac
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Zantac, Drug screen positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zantac, Drug screen positive
On eHealthMe, Zantac (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used for gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions Zantac is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zantac used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Zantac, Drug screen positive
Recent Zantac related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Zantac, Drug screen positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Lyrica Cp Pharms 50mg