Zestril and Feeling hot and cold - from FDA reports
Feeling hot and cold is found among people who take Zestril, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Effexor Xr, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This review analyzes which people have Feeling hot and cold with Zestril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,932 people who have side effects when taking Zestril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
17,932 people reported to have side effects when taking Zestril.
Among them, 9 people (0.05%) have Feeling hot and cold
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Feeling hot and cold when taking Zestril *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Feeling hot and cold when taking Zestril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 62.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (5 people, 55.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 55.56%)
- Sleep Disorder (5 people, 55.56%)
- Pain (5 people, 55.56%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (5 people, 55.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Remeron (5 people, 55.56%)
- Lanoxin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Klonopin (5 people, 55.56%)
- Geodon (5 people, 55.56%)
- Effexor Xr (5 people, 55.56%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cough (7 people, 77.78%)
- Urination - Excessive At Night (5 people, 55.56%)
- Stroke (5 people, 55.56%)
- Constipation (5 people, 55.56%)
- Cerebral Artery Stenosis (5 people, 55.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Feeling hot and cold when taking Zestril?
- Check symptoms - is feeling hot and cold caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFeeling hot and cold and drugs with ingredients of lisinopril.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFeeling hot and cold and Zestril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zestril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Zestril 18,310 users)
Feeling hot and cold
Feeling hot and cold has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c (latest reports from 755 Feeling hot and cold patients).
Browse all side effects of Zestrila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Feeling hot and coldFeeling hot and cold
Could your condition cause Feeling hot and coldFeeling hot and cold
What would happen?
Questions to the study
iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
User reviews to the study
Hi, I'm 45 years old and I was put on the fentanyl 50mcq patches for chronic pain a little over two years ago and also take Requip for RLS and Norco 5/325 as needed for the chronic pain. Since starting the patches I've experienced what feels like "hot flashes" that I would get periodically. ...