Home > Zetia > Anxiety disorder > Zetia and Anxiety disorder
Review: could Zetia cause Anxiety disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder)?
Summary: Anxiety disorder is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Hypercholesterolaemia.
We study 24,558 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Anxiety disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zetia and have Anxiety disorder >>>
Zetia (latest outcomes from 24,972 users) has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) (latest reports from 10,324 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 24,550 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia. Among them, 16 people (0.07%) have Anxiety Disorder.
Time on Zetia when people have Anxiety disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety disorder||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Anxiety disorder when taking Zetia * :
|Anxiety disorder||92.31%||7.69% |
Age of people who have Anxiety disorder when taking Zetia * :
|Anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||33.33%||50.00% |
Severity of Anxiety disorder when taking Zetia ** :
How people recovered from Anxiety disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypercholesterolaemia (3 people, 18.75%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 18.75%)
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (3 people, 18.75%)
- Wheezing (3 people, 18.75%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 18.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (12 people, 75.00%)
- Crestor (8 people, 50.00%)
- Klonopin (5 people, 31.25%)
- Zocor (5 people, 31.25%)
- Prevacid (5 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety Disorder while taking Zetia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zetia and have Anxiety Disorder
- support group for people who take Zetia
- support group for people who have Anxiety Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is cogentin in the same family as diazapam
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Anxiety Disorder, and takes Cogentin)
I need to know if Cogentin is like a valium or has the same ingredients
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Granuloma Annulare, and takes Topamax, Calcium , Vitamin D, Zetia, Effexor Xr, Levoxyl)
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
More questions for: Zetia, Anxiety disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Generalised anxiety relief for me
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Social Avoidant Behaviour, Agitation, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Viibryd)
It's been almost a year on Viibryd. I have not had the brain fog/lack of personality I had with Zoloft, I feel like myself and not a zombie. It was a slightly rough start the first two weeks of it due to some increased agitation and insomnia but at a snap of a finger that was gone. I'm on a mild dos ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Lexapro and memory loss
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has PTSD, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Lexapro)
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
More reviews for: Zetia, Anxiety disorder
- A study of side effects of Zetia for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
Comments: I was on Zetia for about a year for high cholesterol. I couldn't take statin drugs. 6 months into taking Zetia I went to my eye doctor for a routine checkup. He found severe scarring of the cornea in both eyes. I did not relate it to medication at this time. I went to a cornea specialist and she is ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Alprazolam, Lactulose, Daytrana, Effexor, Ondansetron, Ursodiol, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Tacrolimus for a patient with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Encephalopathy - Hepatic, Depression, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Immunosuppressant Drug Therapy. The patient has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Fatigue - Chronic, Major Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Nausea
Comments: The nausea is persistent and debilitating as is the fatigue. Nothing relieves the nausea. I was transplanted for esld Chronic Hep B but developed de novo autoimmune hepatitis with a touch of graft v. host disease.
The emotional troubles became extremely exacerbated post-transplant.
3 yrs pos ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zetia, Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium, Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Blood Pressure Increased, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Diarrhea. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Just began Cholestyramine Pack on 10/01/2015 for chronic diahrrea which, after several months and many tests, can not be diagnosed! After approx.2 weeks on this medication, began losing considerable amounts of hair every time I shampooed, brushed or even gently combed. After one week, there is a n ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of side effects of Yaz for a patient with Alopecia In Women. The patient has Obsessive Thoughts (intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry), Obsessive Rumination (thinking and worry or rumination is an inability to gain control over recurrent, distressing thoughts, images), Depression, Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry)
Comments: Some months since I started to consume contraceptives, I began with symtoms as depression, anxiety and obsessive thoughs. The psychiatrist affirm that I have OCD but that it isn't related to the use of contraceptive pills, but I think so.
More related studies for: Zetia, Anxiety disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.