Review: could Zetia cause Anxiety disorder (Generalized anxiety disorder)?
Summary: Anxiety disorder is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 24,565 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Anxiety disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zetia and have Anxiety disorder >>>
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 24,983 Zetia users)
Anxiety disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, osteopenia. (latest reports from 16,183 Anxiety disorder patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 24,565 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia. Among them, 16 people (0.07%) have Anxiety Disorder.
Time on Zetia when people have Anxiety disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety disorder||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Anxiety disorder when taking Zetia * :
|Anxiety disorder||92.31%||7.69% |
Age of people who have Anxiety disorder when taking Zetia * :
|Anxiety disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||33.33%||50.00% |
Severity of Anxiety disorder when taking Zetia ** :
How people recovered from Anxiety disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypercholesterolaemia (3 people, 18.75%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (3 people, 18.75%)
- Vitamin b12 deficiency (3 people, 18.75%)
- Wheezing (3 people, 18.75%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 18.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (12 people, 75.00%)
- Crestor (8 people, 50.00%)
- Klonopin (5 people, 31.25%)
- Zocor (5 people, 31.25%)
- Prevacid (5 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety Disorder while taking Zetia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zetia and have Anxiety Disorder
- support group for people who take Zetia
- support group for people who have Anxiety disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Fluoxetine for a 48-year old woman with PTSD, Chronic Depression. The patient has Major Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Zetia, Amoxicillin for a 52-year old woman with Rapid Heart Beat, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Tooth Infection. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection Viral
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Remeron Soltab, Lexapro for a 58-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Recent Zetia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravachol, Zetia for a 55-year old man who has Lower Cholesterol
- Comparions of Metformin, Zetia, Onglyza for a 74-year old man who has Low Blood Sugar
- Comparions of Ezetimibe, Telmisartan, Bumetanide, Aspirin, Omacor for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Aspirin, Cialis, Tamsulosin, Zetia, Tricor for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Livalo, Zetia for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.