Home > Zetia > Memory loss > Zetia and Memory loss
Review: could Zetia cause Memory loss?
We study 24,550 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from FDA and social media. Among them, 392 have Memory loss. Find out below who they are, when they have Memory loss and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zetia and have Memory loss >>>
Zetia (latest outcomes from 24,972 users) has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol.
Memory loss (latest reports from 467,146 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 24,550 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia. Among them, 392 people (1.60%) have Memory Loss.
Time on Zetia when people have Memory loss * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Memory loss||13.85%||23.08%||1.54%||7.69%||49.23%||1.54%||3.08% |
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Zetia * :
|Memory loss||56.28%||43.72% |
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Zetia * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.61%||12.16%||20.06%||67.17% |
Severity of Memory loss when taking Zetia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Memory loss||18.18%||63.64%||18.18%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Memory loss ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Memory loss||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood cholesterol increased (83 people, 21.17%)
- Hypertension (42 people, 10.71%)
- Depression (42 people, 10.71%)
- Insomnia (28 people, 7.14%)
- Osteoporosis (27 people, 6.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (118 people, 30.10%)
- Aspirin (108 people, 27.55%)
- Nexium (80 people, 20.41%)
- Plavix (79 people, 20.15%)
- Ambien (62 people, 15.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Memory Loss while taking Zetia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zetia and have Memory Loss
- support group for people who take Zetia
- support group for people who have Memory Loss
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Zetia, Memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Zetia causes deafness
Took for two weeks and now have complete deafness. This was back in 2012.
- Tendinitis in both wrist
Horrible pain in both wrist at the same time.. It started about a month after I started taking it. By the time I stopes it was too late. The pain got worse and worse. I had a Cortizone shot in both wrist and it did get better for a few months. After that the pain returned it was even worse than b ...
More reviews for: Zetia, Memory loss
On eHealthMe, Zetia (ezetimibe) is often used for high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions Zetia is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zetia used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of side effects of Ezetimibe for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Spiriva, Synthroid, Protonix, Mirapex, Zetia, Lipitor, Celexa, Sectral, Losartan, Clonidine Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Rls, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Depression, Memory Loss
More related studies for: Zetia, Memory loss
Recent Zetia related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Zetia, Memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Upper Extremity Mass
- Isolyte S Ph 7.4 In Plastic Container
- Pantoprazole Sodium
- Green Tea Extract
- Transplant Liver