Review: could Zetia cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Plavix, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 24,570 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zetia and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 24,986 Zetia users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,988 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 24,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia. Among them, 24 people (0.10%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Zetia when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Zetia * :
|Tingling and numbness||32.26%||67.74% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Zetia * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||0.00%||27.27%||68.18% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Zetia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (8 people, 33.33%)
- Neoplasm (8 people, 33.33%)
- Angiogram (3 people, 12.50%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (3 people, 12.50%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Plavix (16 people, 66.67%)
- Lantus (15 people, 62.50%)
- Ambien (15 people, 62.50%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 54.17%)
- Lasix (12 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Zetia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zetia and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Zetia
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Exemestane for a 63-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Cranberry Extract, Calcium, Vitamin D, Iron EDTA, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Zimovane, Crestor, XANAX, Paxil for a 69-year old woman with UTI - Chronic Or Recurrent, Leg Pain, Anemia, Good For You, Liver Fibrosis, Sleepy, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Vitamin B12 Increased, Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Sore Right Hip, Numbness And Tingling, Right-sided Heart Failure, Back Pain, Back Pain - Low, Abdominal Pain Lower, Blood Urine
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Topamax for a 31-year old woman with Epilepsy, Migraine Without Aura. The patient has Tingling And Numbness, Irritability
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Nexium, Metformin, Lexapro, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with ADHD, Acid Reflux, Diabetes, Depression, Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling, Mouth Ulcers
- A study of side effects of Zetia for a 62-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Angioedema
Recent Zetia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravachol, Zetia for a 55-year old man who has Lower Cholesterol
- Comparions of Metformin, Zetia, Onglyza for a 74-year old man who has Low Blood Sugar
- Comparions of Ezetimibe, Telmisartan, Bumetanide, Aspirin, Omacor for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Aspirin, Cialis, Tamsulosin, Zetia, Tricor for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Livalo, Zetia for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.