Review: could Zetia cause Tingling and numbness (Numbness and tingling)?
Summary: Tingling and numbness is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Plavix, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 24,565 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zetia and have Tingling and numbness >>>
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from 24,983 Zetia users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,979 Tingling and numbness patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: 24,565 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia. Among them, 24 people (0.10%) have Tingling And Numbness.
Time on Zetia when people have Tingling and numbness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tingling and numbness||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00% |
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Zetia * :
|Tingling and numbness||32.26%||67.74% |
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Zetia * :
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||0.00%||27.27%||68.18% |
Severity of Tingling and numbness when taking Zetia ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tingling and numbness||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tingling and numbness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (8 people, 33.33%)
- Neoplasm (8 people, 33.33%)
- Angiogram (3 people, 12.50%)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain (3 people, 12.50%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Plavix (16 people, 66.67%)
- Lantus (15 people, 62.50%)
- Ambien (15 people, 62.50%)
- Aspirin (13 people, 54.17%)
- Lasix (12 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tingling And Numbness while taking Zetia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zetia and have Tingling And Numbness
- support group for people who take Zetia
- support group for people who have Tingling And Numbness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lamotrigine for a 46-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a 40-year old woman with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Flat Feet (condition in which the arch of the foot collapses), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 43-year old man with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of side effects of Lovaza for a 85-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Paralysis Spastic (excl Congenital), Hearing Loss, Hand Tremor, Sneezing, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (unusual prickling sensations), Loose Bowel Movements (weak bowel movement), Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Short-term Memory Loss, Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels), Cough, Watery Eyes (excess tearing from eye)
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness), Gastrointestinal Irritation (irritation of stomach & intestine due to infection), Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Weight Loss, Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
Recent Zetia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravachol, Zetia for a 55-year old man who has Lower Cholesterol
- Comparions of Metformin, Zetia, Onglyza for a 74-year old man who has Low Blood Sugar
- Comparions of Ezetimibe, Telmisartan, Bumetanide, Aspirin, Omacor for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Aspirin, Cialis, Tamsulosin, Zetia, Tricor for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol
- Comparions of Livalo, Zetia for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.