Zocor and Nail injury - from FDA reports
Nail injury is reported only by a few people who take Zocor. We study 72,031 people who have side effects while taking Zocor from FDA. Among them, 2 have Nail injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail injury and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 16, 2017
72,031 people reported to have side effects when taking Zocor.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Nail injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail injury when taking Zocor *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Nail injury when taking Zocor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (1 person, 50.00%)
- Blood Testosterone Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Mircera (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crestor (1 person, 50.00%)
- Coumadin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cialis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atacand (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Retinal Detachment (1 person, 50.00%)
- Incision Site Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Embolic Stroke (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nail injury when taking Zocor?
Zocor has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zocor 73,814 users)
Nail injury has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy (latest reports from 230 Nail injury patients).