Review: could Zofran cause Acute myocardial infarction?
Summary: there is no Acute myocardial infarction reported by people who take Zofran yet.
We study 340 people who have side effects while taking Zofran from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute myocardial infarction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zofran and have Acute myocardial infarction >>>
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from 895 Zofran users)
Acute myocardial infarction
Acute myocardial infarction (acute heart attack) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain. (latest reports from 17,889 Acute myocardial infarction patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Acute Myocardial Infarction while taking Zofran?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zofran
- support group for people who have Acute myocardial infarction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 36-year old woman with Morning Sickness. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Movements - Inability To Perform Certain Tasks (disorder that affects a person's ability to organize the movements of the muscles used in speech), Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky, Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow, Gait Abnormalities
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage (bleeding in woman after she has given birth), Peripartum Cardiomyopathy (deterioration in cardiac function presenting typically between the last month of pregnancy and up to five months postpartum), Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption (placenta separates from the wall of the uterus prior to the birth of the baby)
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 20-year old woman with Nausea - Persistent - In Pregnancy. The patient has Toxemia (toxin in blood)
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Demerol, Lovenox, Zofran for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Pain, Anticoagulation Drug Level. The patient has Bladder Birth Defect Repair
Recent Zofran related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.