Review: could Zofran cause Acute myocardial infarction?
Summary: there is no Acute myocardial infarction reported by people who take Zofran yet.
We study 325 people who have side effects while taking Zofran from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute myocardial infarction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zofran and have Acute myocardial infarction >>>
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran 885 users)
Acute myocardial infarction
Acute myocardial infarction (acute heart attack) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.(latest reports from Acute myocardial infarction 17,889 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Acute Myocardial Infarction while taking Zofran?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zofran
- support group for people who have Acute Myocardial Infarction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take zofran and magnesium citrate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Chronic Constipation, and takes Zofran, Magnesium Citrate)
Is it safe to take magnesium citrate for constipation and zofran?
- I had a heart attack 8/14 and got 2 stents in the lad. my wife put 150 mg nuvigil in my morning med tray. is she going to kill me? should i go immediately to er?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Coronary Arterial Stent Insertion, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea, Bacterial Sepsis, and takes Oxycontin, Percocet, Armodafinil, Clopidogrel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin)
Also coping with abcess on liver, 8.73 cm, from which 210 ml infected matter was drained on 8/19. The blood infection is usually rare and was dismissed as a common virus on 8/11, after 9 days of extreme fevers, sweats, etc.
- I began taking clonazepam two days ago and now i have some rectal bleeding
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Ibs C, and takes Dexilant, Atarax, Linzess, Zofran)
I have been suffering with stomach disorders for the past four years.
- Has anyone developed myastenia gravis after botox for migraines
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Endometriosis, MAGNESIUM METABOLISM DISORDER, Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Menorrhagia, Gout, Migraine With Aura, Lymphadenopathy, Leukocytosis, Insomnia, Optic Neuritis, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Neuropathy, Acid Reflux, Hypertension, Polyarthritis, Osteoporosis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Diabetes Mellitus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Imitrex, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Mirapex, Nexium, Novolog, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Singulair, Synthroid, TRICOR, Voltaren, Ondansetron Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Naproxen, Zaleplon, Percocet, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Mestinon, Furosemide, Levemir, Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
I have many auto immune problems and severe migraines. the doctors have tried everything that my medications and allergies will allow. then we tried botox. by the second set of injections i was having trouble holding my head up and swallowing. he avoided the paraspinal area after that but continued ...
- Can i take zofran and desmopresson together?
(Asked by a 11 year old girl who has Nausea, Bed Wetting, and takes Desmopressin Acetate, Zofran)
More questions for: Zofran, Acute myocardial infarction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zofran, Acute myocardial infarction
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Omeprazole, Restoril, Zofran, Butrans, Oxycodone for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Heartburn, Insomnia, Naseau. The patient has Pain - Back, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Vicodin for a patient with Nausea, Wisom Teeth Removal. The patient has
Comments: Submitting this for my boyfriend, who got his wisdom teeth out in a more vigorous than usual way yesterday afternoon, and is now in severe pain. They prescribed him pergaset and zofran to take together, but they didn't have pergaset at the pharmacy we went to, so he has been taking the 600 mg ibupro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Amitiza for a patient with Giardiasis, Ibs. The patient has Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Abdominal Distension
Comments: part of my colon died last summer(2013) had ileostomy put in and part of colon removed- ileostomy has been reveresed but now they think i have severe IBS and started me on amiitiza for severe bloating- been on it for 4 days and more distended that i have ever been and its spreading to my back area- ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
Comments: Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Zofran, Dexilant, Xanax, Linzess, Adderall 20 for a patient with Muscle Tightness, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Add. The patient has Central Sleep Apnea
Comments: I have been diagnosed with gastroparesis and have suffered with it the past two years. I also have ADD and take medication to maintain focus. I have always been a poor sleeper and usually sleep 4 hours a night. I have been unable to remain asleep for the four hours and have been waking up gasping fo ...
More related studies for: Zofran, Acute myocardial infarction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.