Home > Zofran > Burning sensation > Zofran and Burning sensation
Review: could Zofran cause Burning sensation?
We study 317 people who have side effects while taking Zofran from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Burning sensation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zofran and have Burning sensation >>>
Zofran (latest outcomes from 875 users) has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
Burning Sensation (latest reports from 122,132 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 317 people reported to have side effects when taking Zofran. Among them, 3 people (0.95%) have Burning Sensation.
Time on Zofran when people have Burning sensation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Burning sensation||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Burning sensation when taking Zofran * :
|Burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Burning sensation when taking Zofran ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Burning sensation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Burning sensation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vertigo (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nausea and vomiting (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benlysta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (1 people, 33.33%)
- Voltaren (1 people, 33.33%)
- Prednisone tab (1 people, 33.33%)
- Antivert (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Burning Sensation while taking Zofran?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zofran and have Burning Sensation
- support group for people who take Zofran
- support group for people who have Burning Sensation
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Zofran, Burning sensation
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zofran, Burning sensation
On eHealthMe, Zofran (ondansetron hydrochloride) is often used for nausea. Find out below the conditions Zofran is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zofran used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Zofran, Burning sensation
Recent Zofran related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zofran, Keflex for a 18-year old girl who has Gastritis
- Comparions of Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Sodium Chloride In Plastic Container, Fiorinal W/codeine for a 72-year old woman who has Migraine With Nausea
- Comparions of Promethazine Hydrochloride Plain, Zofran for a 40-year old woman who has Nausea
- Comparions of Midol, Zofran for a 14-year old girl who has Nausea
- Comparions of Imodium, Zofran for a 31-year old woman who has Nassau And Dirrahea
- Comparions of Zofran, Maxalt for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine - Common
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zofran, Norco for a 62-year old woman who has Sedation
- Comparions of Kytril, Zofran, Sancuso, Aprepitant, Aloxi for a 57-year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Zofran, Toradol, Dilaudid for a 80-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Iron EDTA, Biotin, Ondansetron Hydrochloride (Dr Reddys Labs Ltd) - EQ 24MG BASE, Divalproex (Apotex Inc) - 250MG, Folic Acid (Lilly) - 1MG for a 59-year old woman who has Gastritis - Chronic
More related comparison studies for: Zofran, Burning sensation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.