Review: could Zofran cause Nightmares?
Summary: there is no Nightmares reported by people who take Zofran yet.
We study 343 people who have side effects while taking Zofran from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmares and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zofran and have Nightmares >>>
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from 902 Zofran users)
Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Nightmares patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Nightmares while taking Zofran?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zofran
- support group for people who have Nightmares
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Accutane for a 2-year old boy with Nausea, Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Ambiguous Genitalia
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 36-year old woman with Morning Sickness. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Movements - Inability To Perform Certain Tasks (disorder that affects a person's ability to organize the movements of the muscles used in speech), Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky, Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow, Gait Abnormalities
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 28-year old woman with Nausea. The patient has Postpartum Haemorrhage (bleeding in woman after she has given birth), Peripartum Cardiomyopathy (deterioration in cardiac function presenting typically between the last month of pregnancy and up to five months postpartum), Death Of Parent, Placental Abruption (placenta separates from the wall of the uterus prior to the birth of the baby)
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a 20-year old woman with Nausea - Persistent - In Pregnancy. The patient has Toxemia (toxin in blood)
Recent Zofran related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.