Review: could Zofran cause Nightmares?
Summary: there is no Nightmares reported by people who take Zofran yet.
We study 343 people who have side effects while taking Zofran from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmares and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zofran and have Nightmares >>>
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from 903 Zofran users)
Nightmares (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,356 Nightmares patients)
On Apr, 11, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Nightmares while taking Zofran?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zofran
- support group for people who have Nightmares
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Mono-linyah, Plaquenil, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman with Nausea, Allergies, Birth Control, Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, Chronic Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Pleuritic Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Lupus, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Fiorinal for a 42-year old man with Hemicrania Continua. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of side effects of Remeron for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Maxalt, Effexor, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 52-year old woman with Migraine With Aura, Depression, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of drug interactions between Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Multivitamin, Sertraline, Humalog, Lantus, Amlodipine, Losartan for a 34-year old woman with Birth Control, Health, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Nightmares
Recent Zofran related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.