Home > Zofran > Renal failure acute > Zofran and Renal failure acute
Review: could Zofran cause Renal failure acute?
Summary: Renal failure acute is found among people who take Zofran, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Dexamethasone, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 317 people who have side effects while taking Zofran from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Renal failure acute. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure acute and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zofran and have Renal failure acute >>>
Zofran (latest outcomes from 882 users) has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea.
Renal failure acute
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 454,158 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 317 people reported to have side effects when taking Zofran. Among them, 6 people (1.89%) have Renal Failure Acute.
Time on Zofran when people have Renal failure acute * :
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Zofran * :
|Renal failure acute||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||83.33% |
Severity of Renal failure acute when taking Zofran ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure acute ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (2 people, 33.33%)
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (1 people, 16.67%)
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dexamethasone (2 people, 33.33%)
- Sodium bicarbonate in plastic container (1 people, 16.67%)
- Cytarabine (1 people, 16.67%)
- Revlimid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Aggrenox (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure Acute while taking Zofran?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zofran and have Renal Failure Acute
- support group for people who take Zofran
- support group for people who have Renal Failure Acute
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take zofran and magnesium citrate?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Chronic Constipation, and takes Zofran, Magnesium Citrate)
Is it safe to take magnesium citrate for constipation and zofran?
- My mother was given 4 prescriptions on 06/10/2013 and on the 28th, she passed away, would these have cased her liver and kidneys to shut down?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Renal Failure Acute, and takes Fluoxetine, Lansoprazole, Exforge, Celebrex, Cyanocobalamin, Bystolic, Pioglitazone, Leflunomide, Lansoprazole)
we had went to er for a fall, where they did diagnostic xray, and she had bruised her butt, admitted due to small amt of fluid, everything seemed to be going downhill, come monday after thursday, liver and kidneys shut down, just two weeks prior, she was prescribed by her physician celebrex without ...
- I began taking clonazepam two days ago and now i have some rectal bleeding
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Ibs C, and takes Dexilant, Atarax, Linzess, Zofran)
I have been suffering with stomach disorders for the past four years.
- Has anyone developed myastenia gravis after botox for migraines
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Endometriosis, MAGNESIUM METABOLISM DISORDER, Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Menorrhagia, Gout, Migraine With Aura, Lymphadenopathy, Leukocytosis, Insomnia, Optic Neuritis, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Neuropathy, Acid Reflux, Hypertension, Polyarthritis, Osteoporosis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Crohn's Disease, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Diabetes Mellitus, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Imitrex, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Mirapex, Nexium, Novolog, Orencia, Plaquenil, Proventil-hfa, Singulair, Synthroid, TRICOR, Voltaren, Ondansetron Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Dulera, Naproxen, Zaleplon, Percocet, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Mestinon, Furosemide, Levemir, Tizanidine Hydrochloride)
I have many auto immune problems and severe migraines. the doctors have tried everything that my medications and allergies will allow. then we tried botox. by the second set of injections i was having trouble holding my head up and swallowing. he avoided the paraspinal area after that but continued ...
- Can i take zofran and desmopresson together?
(Asked by a 11 year old girl who has Nausea, Bed Wetting, and takes Desmopressin Acetate, Zofran)
More questions for: Zofran, Renal failure acute
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- V-fend orally possible cause of renal failur
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Renal Failure Acute, and takes Vfend)
My wife was on V-Fend for 10 months - aspergillosis. Gradually her creatinine start to rise which she then went to a Nephrologist. One day it went from 4 to 11 and I rushed her to the hospital where she went into acute renal failure requiring dialysis. I am a retired pharmacist and spoke with Pfiz ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Zofran, Renal failure acute
- A study of drug interactions between Senna, Lactulose, Gaviscon, Paracetamol, Omeprazole, Ondansertron Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride, Erythromycin for a patient with Constipation, Heartburn, Pain, Acid Reflux, Serum Sickness, Pain - Swallowing (burning), Mastectomy. The patient has Copper Taste
Comments: I am also on another oxycodone a slow releasing one every 12 hours please can you help with this copper taste and how I can get rid of it
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Omeprazole, Restoril, Zofran, Butrans, Oxycodone for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Heartburn, Insomnia, Naseau. The patient has Pain - Back, Nausea, Stomach Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis back in 1982. I am also on Domperidone for Gastraparisis that I use to get from Canada, now I get from local compounding pharmacy. In the past few years I have gone from Methadone for the chronic pain of the AS, to the butrans patch. It seemed to help with ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Benadryl, Pepcid, Xanax, Soma, Tramadol, Percocet, Oxycontin for a patient with Nausea, Allergy To Plants, Gastritis, Muscle Contracture, Nerve Pain, Pain - Back. The patient has Drug Ineffective, Nausea, Constipation, Stomach Pain
Comments: Possible stomach blockage, pharmaceutical bezoar.
Oxycontin 30 mg every 12 hours is far less effective than oxycodone 15 mg every 6 hours.
- A study of side effects of Zofran for a patient with Vomiting In Pregnancy. The patient has Autistic Disorder
Comments: zofran likes gost takes my son from me. I hate this druge .
- A study of side effects of Ondansetron Hydrochloride for a patient with Naseau. The patient has Throwing Up
Comments: I had to stop taking Ondansetron HCL due to hives all over my body and my lip swelling a little bit.
More related studies for: Zofran, Renal failure acute
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.