Review: could Zoloft cause Anxiety and stress (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety and stress is found among people who take Zoloft, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have Depression.
We study 74,005 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,625 have Anxiety and stress. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and stress and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft and have Anxiety and stress >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 78,365 Zoloft users)
Anxiety and stress
Anxiety and stress has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 195,746 Anxiety and stress patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 74,005 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 4,626 people (6.25%) have Anxiety And Stress.
Time on Zoloft when people have Anxiety and stress * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Anxiety and stress||24.02%||23.29%||9.02%||10.92%||18.49%||10.19%||4.08% |
Age of people who have Anxiety and stress when taking Zoloft * :
|Anxiety and stress||0.02%||0.33%||4.48%||10.24%||13.08%||20.92%||24.34%||26.59% |
Severity of Anxiety and stress when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Anxiety and stress||1.61%||43.55%||45.16%||9.68% |
How people recovered from Anxiety and stress ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Anxiety and stress||0.00%||30.00%||70.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1,689 people, 36.51%)
- Anxiety (1,190 people, 25.72%)
- Pain (667 people, 14.42%)
- Hypertension (298 people, 6.44%)
- Multiple myeloma (267 people, 5.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (952 people, 20.58%)
- Zometa (896 people, 19.37%)
- Aspirin (743 people, 16.06%)
- Ambien (659 people, 14.25%)
- Neurontin (653 people, 14.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Zoloft and anxiety and stress on
Do you have Anxiety And Stress while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Anxiety And Stress
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Anxiety And Stress
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 53-year old woman with Hair Loss, Iga Deficiency, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Don't Want To Socialize At All
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Sertraline for a 53-year old man with Blood Pressure Decreased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lip Dry, Burning Eyes, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Ativan, Lisinopril, Zoloft, Simvastatin, Janumet for a 64-year old woman with Heartburn Prevention, Insomnia, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Photosensitivity Reaction
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Lamictal, Abilify for a 56-year old woman with Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Belching, Swallowing Difficulty, Heartburn
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Evista for a 56-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Osteoporosis Post-menopausal. The patient has Blood Pressure Normal
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Minastrin 24 Fe, Adderall 30, Clonazepam, Zoloft for a 21-year old woman who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline, Escitalopram, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Paxil for a 27-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Tamsulosin, Zoloft for a 50-year old man who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.