Review: could Zoloft cause Dry eyes aggravated?
Summary: Dry eyes aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Zoloft.
We study 73,928 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Dry eyes aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eyes aggravated and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft and have Dry eyes aggravated >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 78,283 users)
Dry eyes aggravated
Dry eyes aggravated (latest reports from Dry eyes aggravated 272 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: 73,928 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Dry Eyes Aggravated.
Time on Zoloft when people have Dry eyes aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Dry eyes aggravated when taking Zoloft * :
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Dry eyes aggravated when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Dry eyes aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 25.00%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 25.00%)
- Reflux esophagitis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Meniere's disease (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Provigil (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Eyes Aggravated while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Dry Eyes Aggravated
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Dry Eyes Aggravated
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is sleep walking a side effect of taking zoloft (1 answer)
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Sleep Walking, and takes Zoloft, Tridione)
my daughter was on Zoloft and claims she was sleep walking. I'm wondering is this is true because she said it was from the Zoloft and I just need to find out . if Zoloft can cause a person to sleep walk.
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, ADHD, Pernatious Anemia, and takes Sertraline, Vyvanse)
Taking Vyvance for about 12 months and just been diagnosed with Pernicious Anaemia and Vit B12 deficiency. Symptoms triggering B12/Intrisic factor tests was extreme fatigue and foul mood during a menstrual cycle.
Looking to see if anyone else has a similar issue or any knowledge of Vyvance causing ...
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane. (1 answer)
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Tylenol, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft)
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Depression, Seborrheic Keratosis, and takes Vitamin D, Zoloft)
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Depression, Recurrent Depressions, and takes Zoloft)
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
More questions for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Soar throat after taking sertaline
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Sore Throat, and takes Sertraline)
half a pill first timw. severe soar throat 2 hrs after taking 25mg
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Laryngitis and fluconazole
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has U.t.i. And Yeast Infection , and takes Zoloft)
Occasionally when I have a severe yeast infection, I get laryngitis. I am so thankful your article addresses this, as the doctors I have seen were less than receptive when I suggested a link. I do not have any of the other health concerns listed in the study, but am taking fluconazole.
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax (1 response)
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Brain Hemorrhage, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Partial Seizures, and takes Zoloft, Klonopin, Topamax)
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
(Posted by a 47 year old man who has Dry Eyes, and takes Pantoprazole)
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
More reviews for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with Depression. The patient has Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination)
Comments: I am on 400mg lamictal and 100mg Zoloft. And 50mg trazadone for sleep. The last 3 months I have urinary incontenance. And sudden urges ti pee. Uaually can't make it ro the bathroom. I am a healthy 29 year ols. Also, I used baby wipes several times to wipe after uaingthe bathroom. The wipes were reca ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Acyclovir, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Onfi for a patient with Depression, Oral Herpes, Bursitis, Epilepsy. The patient has Leakage When Cough, Sneeze, Exercise, Laugh, Difficult To Urinate At Times., Overactive Bladder
Comments: I have had overactive bladder for over eight years, but it is getting worse. I go to the bathroom at least 9-10 times a night. I usually go at least once every hour. Now I am having some resistance when I try to urinate. I have to bend over and push hard to get all the urine out of my bladder. T ...
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Intuniv, Zoloft, Strattera for a patient with Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Adhd, Anxiety. The patient has Tic, Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups, Foot Spasms
Comments: Our son is very high IQ and has ADHD. He had been on Adderal xr until recently. The psychiatrist said that that may be causing the tics. He has been off the Adderall for 3 days now and still is having this body spasms...it's very weird looking and he does not realize it's happening.
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
Comments: If dose missed one day or two... got extreme dizziness and vertigo to the point of going nuts over it. Decided to get off Zoloft and weaned myself over a 3 week period after which I stopped taking. Continued dizziness and vertigo for next 2 months. Now severity abating. I am not a drug addict (good ...
More related studies for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.