Home > Zoloft > Dry eyes aggravated > Zoloft and Dry eyes aggravated
Review: could Zoloft cause Dry eyes aggravated?
We study 73,879 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Dry eyes aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eyes aggravated and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft and have Dry eyes aggravated >>>
Zoloft (latest outcomes from 78,214 users) has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Dry eyes aggravated
Dry eyes aggravated (latest reports from 394 patients)
On Oct, 31, 2014: 73,879 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Dry Eyes Aggravated.
Time on Zoloft when people have Dry eyes aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Dry eyes aggravated when taking Zoloft * :
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Dry eyes aggravated when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Dry eyes aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 25.00%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 25.00%)
- Reflux esophagitis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Meniere's disease (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Provigil (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Eyes Aggravated while taking Zoloft?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Dry Eyes Aggravated
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Dry Eyes Aggravated
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
- Could my shortsightedness be caused by social anxiety?
I was 15-16 when I started feeling useless and uncomfortable with people, lonely, started having anxiety in an open spaces/schools/shopping malls, depression etc. I also started having problems with vision and got my first pair of concave glasses prescribed 4 months before my 17 birthday (-1.5) both ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of getting off dal mane?
Due to a recent onset of panic attacks I've been given these daily meds. I'm concerned about the long term affects & especially the symptoms that will occur when I try to get off of them.(especially the dalmane) can you please give me info on the best way to stop these meds when I feel it is necess ...
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- Has anyone wioth children around age 7 had weird side effects after starting zoloft such as trichotillimania? (pulling ones own hair out)
My daughter has never had a problem with pulling her eyebrows out until starting Zoloft.
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
More questions for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Laryngitis and fluconazole
Occasionally when I have a severe yeast infection, I get laryngitis. I am so thankful your article addresses this, as the doctors I have seen were less than receptive when I suggested a link. I do not have any of the other health concerns listed in the study, but am taking fluconazole.
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
More reviews for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
On eHealthMe, Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Zoloft is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zoloft used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Omeprazole, Sertraline, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Vaginal Burning Sensation, Heartburn - Chronic, Anxiety Depression Ocd, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Perspiration, Morton's Neuroma, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Mood Swings, Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Stomach Discomfort, Dry Eyes, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Unsteady Walking, Difficulty Making The Easiest Decisions, Muddled Thinking, Sensitivity To Heat, Erratic Heart Beat, Sadness, Irritability, Numbness And Tingling, Brain Fog, Dizziness
More related studies for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lexapro, Paxil, Zoloft for a 54-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Adderall, Abilify, Topamax, Sertraline, Prevacid for a 40-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Zoloft, Pristiq for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Prozac for a 38-year old man who has Depression Suicidal
- Comparions of Zoloft, Xanax, Lyrica for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Viibryd, Sertraline for a 39-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Sertraline, Escitalopram for a 26-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta, Lamictal for a 32-year old woman who has Bipolar
More related comparison studies for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.