Home > Zoloft > Dry eyes aggravated > Zoloft and Dry eyes aggravated
Review: could Zoloft cause Dry eyes aggravated?
We study 73,864 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Dry eyes aggravated. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry eyes aggravated and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft and have Dry eyes aggravated >>>
Zoloft (latest outcomes from 78,183 users) has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Dry eyes aggravated
Dry eyes aggravated (latest reports from 394 patients)
On Sep, 2, 2014: 73,812 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Dry Eyes Aggravated. They amount to 1.04% of all the 385 people who have Dry Eyes Aggravated on eHealthMe.
Time on Zoloft when people have Dry eyes aggravated * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Dry eyes aggravated when taking Zoloft * :
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Dry eyes aggravated when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Dry eyes aggravated ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Dry eyes aggravated||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 25.00%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 25.00%)
- Reflux esophagitis (1 people, 25.00%)
- Meniere's disease (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (1 people, 25.00%)
- Provigil (1 people, 25.00%)
- Fioricet (1 people, 25.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Eyes Aggravated while taking Zoloft?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Zoloft and have Dry Eyes Aggravated
- group for people who take Zoloft
- group for people who have Dry Eyes Aggravated
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Numbness in my right foot, side of leg actually, waiting for hospital app to have this checked,
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Laryngitis and fluconazole
Occasionally when I have a severe yeast infection, I get laryngitis. I am so thankful your article addresses this, as the doctors I have seen were less than receptive when I suggested a link. I do not have any of the other health concerns listed in the study, but am taking fluconazole.
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Pantoprazole dry eyes
started at 5 days after starting the treatment. no other medications or suplements taken. tear drops do not help. putting a tiny amount of stJohn's worth oil at the bottom of the eyes provokes tears and gives a better result. will consider changing the medication for my acid reflux condition.
More reviews for: Zoloft, Dry eyes aggravated
On eHealthMe, Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Zoloft is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zoloft used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (19 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Human Papilloma Virus Hpv