Home > Zoloft > Headache > Zoloft and Headache
Review: could Zoloft cause Headache?
We study 73,879 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 4,396 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft and have Headache >>>
Zoloft (latest outcomes from 78,214 users) has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 73,864 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 4,396 people (5.95%) have Headache.
Time on Zoloft when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Headache when taking Zoloft * :
Severity of Headache when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Headache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (912 people, 20.75%)
- Anxiety (351 people, 7.98%)
- Pain (283 people, 6.44%)
- Hypertension (211 people, 4.80%)
- Bipolar disorder (142 people, 3.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (516 people, 11.74%)
- Xanax (477 people, 10.85%)
- Neurontin (387 people, 8.80%)
- Prilosec (382 people, 8.69%)
- Lipitor (380 people, 8.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Zoloft?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Headache
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Headache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
Have a VP shunt, scoliosis and chronic pain syndrome. Have had 7 day course of antibiotics for a UTI but still have symptoms. Abdominal pain especially near the distal end of shunt catheter. Had hot sweats. Concern infection has gone to the shunt.
From this study (6 months ago):
Still in the process of being diagnosed with type of lupus and Vascilitus
From this study (7 months ago):
I have been suffering with this for 2 years
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of getting off dal mane?
Due to a recent onset of panic attacks I've been given these daily meds. I'm concerned about the long term affects & especially the symptoms that will occur when I try to get off of them.(especially the dalmane) can you please give me info on the best way to stop these meds when I feel it is necess ...
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
More questions for: Zoloft, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Laryngitis and fluconazole
Occasionally when I have a severe yeast infection, I get laryngitis. I am so thankful your article addresses this, as the doctors I have seen were less than receptive when I suggested a link. I do not have any of the other health concerns listed in the study, but am taking fluconazole.
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Zoloft, Headache
On eHealthMe, Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Zoloft is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zoloft used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (57 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg