Zoloft and Headache - from FDA reports
Headache is found among people who take Zoloft, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Xanax, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Headache with Zoloft. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 95,764 people who have side effects when taking Zoloft from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
95,764 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft.
Among them, 5,856 people (6.12%) have Headache
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zoloft when people have Headache *:
- < 1 month: 32.38 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.34 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.88 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.03 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.47 %
- 5 - 10 years: 7.16 %
- 10+ years: 3.72 %
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Zoloft *:
- female: 71.99 %
- male: 28.01 %
Age of people who have Headache when taking Zoloft *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.57 %
- 10-19: 3.96 %
- 20-29: 7.86 %
- 30-39: 15.26 %
- 40-49: 24.36 %
- 50-59: 22.71 %
- 60+: 25.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (283 people, 4.83%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (260 people, 4.44%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (194 people, 3.31%)
- Osteoporosis (143 people, 2.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (132 people, 2.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (592 people, 10.11%)
- Synthroid (485 people, 8.28%)
- Lipitor (447 people, 7.63%)
- Neurontin (444 people, 7.58%)
- Ambien (423 people, 7.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,705 people, 29.12%)
- Fatigue (1,362 people, 23.26%)
- Dizziness (1,154 people, 19.71%)
- Weakness (989 people, 16.89%)
- Chest Pain (784 people, 13.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache when taking Zoloft?
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Zoloft 102,747 users)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 330,378 Headache patients).