Review: could Zoloft cause Heart disease congenital?
Summary: Heart disease congenital is found among people who take Zoloft, especially for people who are female, 0-1 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Multi-vitamins, and have Depression.
We study 74,053 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 312 have Heart disease congenital. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart disease congenital and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zoloft and have Heart disease congenital >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 78,420 Zoloft users)
Heart disease congenital
Heart disease congenital has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, epilepsy, birth control, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 3,695 Heart disease congenital patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 74,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 312 people (0.42%) have Heart Disease Congenital.
Time on Zoloft when people have Heart disease congenital * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart disease congenital||41.07%||17.86%||17.86%||3.57%||14.29%||5.36%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heart disease congenital when taking Zoloft * :
|Heart disease congenital||33.33%||9.09%||0.00%||30.30%||3.03%||6.06%||12.12%||6.06% |
Severity of Heart disease congenital when taking Zoloft ** :
How people recovered from Heart disease congenital ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (219 people, 70.19%)
- Anxiety (156 people, 50.00%)
- Convulsion (55 people, 17.63%)
- Acute sinusitis (35 people, 11.22%)
- Nausea (34 people, 10.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multi-vitamins (159 people, 50.96%)
- Folic acid (95 people, 30.45%)
- Prenatal vitamins (74 people, 23.72%)
- Iron (71 people, 22.76%)
- Vitamin b6 (68 people, 21.79%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Disease Congenital while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Heart Disease Congenital
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Heart Disease Congenital
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 46-year old man with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl with Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vomiting, Upset Stomach, Stomach Pain, Frequent Headaches, Kidney Stones
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Buspirone Hcl, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Thoughts - Cloudy
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Gabapentin, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman with Arthritis - Psoriatic, Autoimmune Thyroiditis, Facial Pain, Ptsd. The patient has Splenomegaly
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Prevacid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Flonase, Provera, Hydrochlorothiazide, Zithromax for a 44-year old woman with Allergies, Ulcer - Stomach, Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Multiple Allergies, No Periods, High Blood Pressure, Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Tongue Coated
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxybutynin Chloride, PIROXICAM, Sertraline, Trazodone Hydrochloride, DULERA for a 66-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Sertraline for a 35-year old woman who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Zoloft, Pristiq for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Eliquis, Lipitor, Zoloft for a 56-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Fluctuation
- Comparions of Celexa, Effexor, Prozac, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.