Review: could Zoloft cause Menstruation irregular?
Summary: Menstruation irregular is found among people who take Zoloft, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Plan b one-step, and have Depression.
We study 74,053 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 132 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zoloft and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 78,420 Zoloft users)
Menstruation irregular has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 14,607 Menstruation irregular patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 74,036 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 132 people (0.18%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Zoloft when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||33.33%||0.00%||11.11%||11.11%||11.11%||22.22%||11.11% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Zoloft * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||17.95%||33.33%||23.93%||23.08%||1.71%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (63 people, 47.73%)
- Anxiety (55 people, 41.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (37 people, 28.03%)
- Panic attack (16 people, 12.12%)
- Suicidal ideation (12 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Plan b one-step (36 people, 27.27%)
- Synthroid (35 people, 26.52%)
- Cyproheptadine hcl (34 people, 25.76%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (28 people, 21.21%)
- Effexor xr (13 people, 9.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of zoloft and menstruation irregular on
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 63-year old woman with Anxiety And Stress. The patient has Pelvic And Lower Back Pain From Fall Resulting In 5 Pelvic Fractures
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Synthroid, Zoloft for a 58-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Chronic Depression. The patient has Depressed Mood
- A study of drug interactions between St. John's Wort, Vitamin C, Biotin, Zyrtec, Garlic, Multivitamin, L-Lysine, Indian Tumeric, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Sertraline, Relpax, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Baclofen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Dysthymic Disorder, Acne Cystic, Rhinitis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Leg, Migraine, Belching.
- A study of side effects of L-Glutamine for a 42-year old woman with Food Craving. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 65-year old woman with Panic Attack, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Loss, Abdominal Bloating, Ureteral Spasm, Pelvic Discomfort
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Eliquis, Lipitor, Zoloft for a 56-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Fluctuation
- Comparions of Celexa, Effexor, Prozac, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a 50-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Sertraline for a 46-year old man who has Panic Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.