Review: could Zoloft cause Psychomotor agitation?
Summary: Psychomotor agitation is found among people who take Zoloft, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Lorazepam, and have Ill-defined disorder.
We study 74,053 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Psychomotor agitation. Find out below who they are, when they have Psychomotor agitation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zoloft and have Psychomotor agitation >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 78,414 Zoloft users)
Psychomotor agitation (restlessness brought on by mental tension) has been reported by people with depression, hiv infection, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, malaria. (latest reports from 138 Psychomotor agitation patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 74,036 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 7 people (0.01%) have Psychomotor Agitation.
Time on Zoloft when people have Psychomotor agitation * :
Age of people who have Psychomotor agitation when taking Zoloft * :
|Psychomotor agitation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
Severity of Psychomotor agitation when taking Zoloft ** :
How people recovered from Psychomotor agitation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ill-defined disorder (3 people, 42.86%)
- Schizophrenia (2 people, 28.57%)
- Schizophrenia, residual type (2 people, 28.57%)
- Malaria prophylaxis (2 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (4 people, 57.14%)
- Diazepam (4 people, 57.14%)
- Tramadol hcl (3 people, 42.86%)
- Aricept (3 people, 42.86%)
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of zoloft and psychomotor agitation on
Do you have Psychomotor Agitation while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Psychomotor Agitation
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Psychomotor Agitation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anorexia Nervosa, Anorexia
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Ramipril, Sertraline for a 52-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Depression. The patient has Hot Flushes, Cough, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Sertraline, Abilify for a 51-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Temperature Intolerance, Tremor, Anxiety, Headache, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cervical Dystonia
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Gabapentin, Indomethacin, Morphine, Plaquenil, Arava for a 34-year old woman with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression, Nerve Injury, Inflammation, Back Injury, Lupus.
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine, Toradol, Zolpidem Tartrate, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Adipex-p, Lisinopril, Lamictal, Sertraline for a 37-year old woman with Nausea, Migraine, Sleeplessness, Weight Loss, High Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stones - Kidney, Bite
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Sertraline for a 35-year old woman who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Zoloft, Pristiq for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Eliquis, Lipitor, Zoloft for a 56-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Fluctuation
- Comparions of Celexa, Effexor, Prozac, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.