Review: could Zoloft cause Theft?
Summary: Theft is found among people who take Zoloft, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Risperdal, and have Depression.
We study 74,036 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Theft. Find out below who they are, when they have Theft and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zoloft and have Theft >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 78,398 Zoloft users)
Theft has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, stress and anxiety, drug abuse and dependence, pain. (latest reports from 306 Theft patients)
On Mar, 17, 2015: 74,005 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 24 people (0.03%) have Theft.
Time on Zoloft when people have Theft * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Theft when taking Zoloft * :
Severity of Theft when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Theft ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 20.83%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 16.67%)
- Delusion (2 people, 8.33%)
- Restless legs syndrome (2 people, 8.33%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal (4 people, 16.67%)
- Seroquel (3 people, 12.50%)
- Testosterone (3 people, 12.50%)
- Paxil (3 people, 12.50%)
- Zyprexa (3 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of zoloft and theft on
Do you have Theft while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Theft
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Theft
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Prozac for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Focalin Xr, Zoloft, Intuniv for a 11-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Lamictal for a 37-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Atarax, Zoloft for a 41-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.