Review: could Zoloft cause Urinary frequency or urgency (Frequent or urgent urination)?
Summary: Urinary frequency or urgency is reported only by a few people who take Zoloft.
We study 74,036 people who have side effects while taking Zoloft from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Urinary frequency or urgency. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary frequency or urgency and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zoloft and have Urinary frequency or urgency >>>
Zoloft has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 78,398 Zoloft users)
Urinary frequency or urgency
Urinary frequency or urgency has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain. (latest reports from 733 Urinary frequency or urgency patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 74,036 people reported to have side effects when taking Zoloft. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Urinary Frequency Or Urgency.
Time on Zoloft when people have Urinary frequency or urgency * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary frequency or urgency||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Urinary frequency or urgency when taking Zoloft * :
|Urinary frequency or urgency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00% |
Severity of Urinary frequency or urgency when taking Zoloft ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Urinary frequency or urgency||0.00%||80.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Urinary frequency or urgency ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Urinary frequency or urgency||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Major depressive disorder (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 20.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 20.00%)
- Inflammation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pain - back (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lyrica (1 people, 20.00%)
- Arava (1 people, 20.00%)
- Abilify (1 people, 20.00%)
- Percocet (1 people, 20.00%)
- Wellbutrin (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Frequency Or Urgency while taking Zoloft?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Zoloft and have Urinary Frequency Or Urgency
- support group for people who take Zoloft
- support group for people who have Urinary Frequency Or Urgency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Protonix, Lexapro, Synthroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metformin for a 61-year old woman with Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency, Flank Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Ativan, Methadone Hydrochloride, Percocet, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with PTSD, Spinal Cord Injury Cervical, Spinal Osteoarthritis. The patient has Restlessness Aggravated, Restless Legs Syndrome, Movement - Uncontrollable, Pain - Leg, Nausea And Vomiting, Vomiting, Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Clonazepam, Nuvaring, Zoloft for a 28-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ptsd, Birth Control, Depression. The patient has Libido Decreased, Appetite - Decreased, Proteinuria, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 40-year old woman with Major Depression. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache)
Recent Zoloft related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Prozac for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Focalin Xr, Zoloft, Intuniv for a 11-year old boy who has ADHD
- Comparions of Zoloft, Lamictal for a 37-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Atarax, Zoloft for a 41-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.