Home > Zyprexa > Anger > Zyprexa and Anger
Review: could Zyprexa cause Anger?
Summary: Anger is found among people who take Zyprexa, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Klonopin, and have Hypertension.
We study 42,784 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 289 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Anger >>>
Zyprexa (latest outcomes from 43,495 users) has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Anger (latest reports from 98,697 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 42,784 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 289 people (0.68%) have Anger.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Zyprexa * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Zyprexa * :
Severity of Anger when taking Zyprexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (67 people, 23.18%)
- Pain (66 people, 22.84%)
- Mental disorder (55 people, 19.03%)
- Diabetes mellitus (54 people, 18.69%)
- Depression (49 people, 16.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (91 people, 31.49%)
- Seroquel (82 people, 28.37%)
- Risperdal (70 people, 24.22%)
- Vistaril (65 people, 22.49%)
- Chantix (64 people, 22.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Zyprexa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Anger
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Anger
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Tooth Loss, and takes Zyprexa )
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Is there a link between zyprexa and prostate cancer
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Schizophrenia, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Enlarged Prostate, Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Fluvoxamine Maleate, Zyprexa Zydis, Micardis)
Can Zyprexa have caused my Prostate Cancer? Can it be reversed or slowed by stopping Zyprexa?
More questions for: Zyprexa, Anger
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I have less pain from my trigeminal neuralgia when i'm manic.
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Bipolar 1 And Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Trileptal, Zyprexa)
Has anyone had a relief of pain when they are manic?
- Olanzepine withdrawal
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Depression, and takes Adderall, Cymbalta, Zyprexa)
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
More reviews for: Zyprexa, Anger
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a patient with Atypical Benign Partial Epilepsy. The patient has Weight Gain, Hyperoxia (excess of oxygen in the system), Anger, Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin)
Comments: She already has had psoriasis to start with. But after being on keppra, her psoriasis has gotten worse and to the point where we can't get it to clear up much at all.
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a patient with Drug Ineffective. The patient has Lexapro
Comments: life stibnks it didnt work as well as i hoped in fact feel like im going insane everyday
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a patient with Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: zyprexa 5mg. worked very well. olanzapine does not work at all
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Gabapentin, Lamictal for a patient with Anxiety, Menopause Hot Flashes, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stuttering, Paranoia, Anger, Mood Swings
Comments: Don't feel normal feel disassociated
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Anger
Comments: Humira for 2 1/2 months. Has worked very well for Crohn's symptoms but have severe bouts of anger and irrational actions - completely unlike personality prior to Humira
More related studies for: Zyprexa, Anger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Sertraline and Ramipril
- Alzheimer's Disease and Diarrhea
- Azopt and Sleep Disorders
- Sweating - Excessive and Crestor
- Mucinex Dm and Protriptyline Hydrochloride
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (4 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (15 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: I was on sulfasalazine for about 3 1/2 months. My stomach ... (23 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (20 hours ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (20 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)