Home > Zyprexa > Confusion > Zyprexa and Confusion
Review: could Zyprexa cause Confusion?
We study 42,784 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 554 have Confusion. Find out below who they are, when they have Confusion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Confusion >>>
Zyprexa (latest outcomes from 43,494 users) has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Confusion (latest reports from 193,609 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 42,784 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 558 people (1.30%) have Confusion.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Confusion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Confusion when taking Zyprexa * :
Age of people who have Confusion when taking Zyprexa * :
Severity of Confusion when taking Zyprexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Confusion ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (46 people, 8.24%)
- Bipolar disorder (43 people, 7.71%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (32 people, 5.73%)
- Depression (28 people, 5.02%)
- Psychotic disorder (23 people, 4.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakote (66 people, 11.83%)
- Ativan (55 people, 9.86%)
- Klonopin (43 people, 7.71%)
- Risperdal (41 people, 7.35%)
- Lorazepam (40 people, 7.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Confusion while taking Zyprexa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Confusion
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Confusion
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- What are the symptoms of withdraw from depo estrace injections
I want to know what kind of withdraw effects to expect with this drug. Been on it awhile and think I need to get off.
- Is there a link between zyprexa and prostate cancer
Can Zyprexa have caused my Prostate Cancer? Can it be reversed or slowed by stopping Zyprexa?
- I am taking olanzapine,imipramine and paramipexol to control movements hd are they compatible? gloria candia email psucaf@hotmail.
Trying to mitigate chorea movements in HD. Taking olanzapine 5mg/day, imipramite 25mg/day, pramipexol 0.50mg/day ,and biperid clorhydrate 2mg/day. Are these drugs compatible with each other. Paramipexol is more indicated for Parekinson Would it not be counterindicated for HD movements?
- Can you become addicted to metolazone?
He has been on the metolazone for some time and become low on sodium, potassium, and iron. They took him off of it cold turkey. Could there be side effects or possibly systems of some kind of detox?
- Can add be caused by transplant meds
I am a kid prey transplant recipient. I recently noticed attention issues. I have tremors and muscle twitches ans extreme anxiety. .
- Zyprexa olanzapine makeing person i care for agetated and angry with major mood swings
person i have looked after for ten years was put on olanzapine 20 mg as the rispiradone had stopped working its been 2 months now and she has been getting agresive angry bossy and is still hearing things she wont do anything and is a nightmare
ie i make her dinner she drops a fork and then calls me ...
- Can coumadin cause more blood clotting?
I had a PE about 2 weeks ago. I was on Lovenox shots twice a day. I have been on 5mg coumadin to 7mg to now 10mg a night. My INR levels are still below 2.0. I have been on the 10mg for a week now. I am being extremely concerned with my confusion. I cant even remember whether the light was red or gre ...
More questions for: Zyprexa, Confusion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I have less pain from my trigeminal neuralgia when i'm manic.
Has anyone had a relief of pain when they are manic?
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Olanzepine withdrawal
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
- 57 year old male diagnosed with stage 2 hypertension
Started on 20mg once a day, I was working long hours so I'm not sure when the fatigue first started. At physical doctor thought the dosage should be doubled. In a few days the fatigue started to become overwhelming. I was having a hard time staying awake, not because I was drowsy but felt that we ...
More reviews for: Zyprexa, Confusion
On eHealthMe, Zyprexa (olanzapine) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Zyprexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zyprexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Atenolol, Digoxin, Klonopin, Sonata for a patient with Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Insomnia, Migraine, Migraine - Classic, Heart Disease Congenital, Anxiety, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Balance Disorder, Dizziness, Weakness, Confusion, Tiredness
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Celexa for a patient with Bipolar 1, Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Confusional State, Delirium, Delusions, Mixed, Confusion Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a patient with Poverty Of Thought Content. The patient has Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Glioma (a type of tumour that starts in the brain or spine), Confusion, Difficulty To Mobilize My Thought, Inability To Crawl, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness)
More related studies for: Zyprexa, Confusion
Recent Zyprexa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Abilify, Geodon, Latuda for a 21-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Clonidine, Zyprexa for a 19-year old girl who has Mood Stabilizer
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Zyprexa, Lithium Carbonate, Lyrica for a 44-year old woman who has Kathy
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Zyprexa for a 35-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Seroquel, Zyprexa for a 41-year old man who has Psychiatric Symptom
- Comparions of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Zyprexa for a 57-year old woman who has Depression Suicidal
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Risperidone for a 65-year old man who has Paranoia
- Comparions of Flurazepam Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Valproic Acid, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Olanzapine for a 27-year old man who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Zyprexa, Haldol for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Zyprexa, Confusion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (1 minute ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (35 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (51 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Antidiarrheal Agent Overdose
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Cushing Syndrome Due To Adrenal Tumor
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia