Review: could Zyprexa cause Multiple drug overdose intentional?
Summary: Multiple drug overdose intentional is found among people who take Zyprexa, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Topamax, and have Schizophrenia.
We study 42,791 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 111 have Multiple drug overdose intentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Multiple drug overdose intentional and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Multiple drug overdose intentional >>>
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 43,503 Zyprexa users)
Multiple drug overdose intentional
Multiple drug overdose intentional has been reported by people with suicide attempt, depression, intentional overdose, ill-defined disorder, schizophrenia. (latest reports from 4,240 Multiple drug overdose intentional patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 42,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 111 people (0.26%) have Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Multiple drug overdose intentional * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Multiple drug overdose intentional||78.72%||10.64%||4.26%||0.00%||4.26%||2.13%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Multiple drug overdose intentional when taking Zyprexa * :
|Multiple drug overdose intentional||63.57%||36.43% |
Age of people who have Multiple drug overdose intentional when taking Zyprexa * :
|Multiple drug overdose intentional||0.00%||0.00%||4.10%||20.49%||39.34%||27.87%||4.92%||3.28% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (14 people, 12.61%)
- Depression (9 people, 8.11%)
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 8.11%)
- Suicide attempt (7 people, 6.31%)
- Ill-defined disorder (6 people, 5.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Topamax (12 people, 10.81%)
- Haldol (10 people, 9.01%)
- Depakene (10 people, 9.01%)
- Risperdal (9 people, 8.11%)
- Seroquel (9 people, 8.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional while taking Zyprexa?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Multiple Drug Overdose Intentional
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flomax, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Linzess, Miralax, Anturol, Olanzapine, Zetia, Nexium, Depakote, Benztropine Mesylate for a 40-year old man with Nocturia, Aggression, Constipation, Schizophrenia, Hyperlipidemia, Gerd, Bipolar Disorder, Medication Side Effects. The patient has Agap Low, Eosinophilia, Mental Status Tests, Leaning Left When Walking, Nocturia
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a 33-year old woman with Schizophrenia, Undifferentiated Type. The patient has Paranoia
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Lithium Carbonate for a 27-year old woman with Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute, Laurazapan
- A study of drug interactions between Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Zyprexa, Hydroxyurea for a 34-year old man with Sleep Disorder, Nerve Pain, Schizophrenia, Sickle Cell Anaemia With Crisis. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Zyprexa, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine, Alprazolam, Sertraline for a 39-year old woman with ADHD, Feeling Of Relaxation, Panic Disorder, Stress Symptoms, Panic Attacks.
Recent Zyprexa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Clozapine for a 18-year old boy who has Stem Cell Research
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Lamictal, Lexapro, Prozac, Mirtazapine for a 45-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Norco, Olanzapine for a 95-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Alprazolam for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.