Home > Zyprexa > Narcotic intoxication > Zyprexa and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Zyprexa cause Narcotic intoxication?
Summary: Narcotic intoxication is found among people who take Zyprexa, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Propranolol, and have Psychotic disorder.
We study 42,786 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Zyprexa (latest outcomes from 43,495 users) has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 3,940 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 42,784 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic intoxication||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Zyprexa * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Zyprexa * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||0.00%||94.12%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Zyprexa ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psychotic disorder (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperthyroidism (7 people, 100.00%)
- Respiratory depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Acute psychosis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Propranolol (7 people, 100.00%)
- Carbimazole (7 people, 100.00%)
- Haldol (6 people, 85.71%)
- Neurocil (6 people, 85.71%)
- Zypadhera (6 people, 85.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Zyprexa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can anyone tell me what is going on with my teeth?they are decaying and cracking at warp speed?i've been taking zyprexa,solian,cymbalta....
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Tooth Loss, and takes Zyprexa )
I live in Eastern Europe,and the level of psychiatric treatmeant is low.They proscribe a drug for everything.
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has Migraine Without Aura, Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression With Psychotic Features, Bilateral Multilobar Pneumonia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and takes Zyprexa, Methotrexate)
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Is there a link between zyprexa and prostate cancer
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Schizophrenia, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Enlarged Prostate, Weight Gain - Unintentional, and takes Fluvoxamine Maleate, Zyprexa Zydis, Micardis)
Can Zyprexa have caused my Prostate Cancer? Can it be reversed or slowed by stopping Zyprexa?
- I am taking olanzapine,imipramine and paramipexol to control movements hd are they compatible? gloria candia email psucaf@hotmail.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has HD Chorea Movements, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Olanzapine)
Trying to mitigate chorea movements in HD. Taking olanzapine 5mg/day, imipramite 25mg/day, pramipexol 0.50mg/day ,and biperid clorhydrate 2mg/day. Are these drugs compatible with each other. Paramipexol is more indicated for Parekinson Would it not be counterindicated for HD movements?
- Zyprexa olanzapine makeing person i care for agetated and angry with major mood swings
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Schizophrenia, and takes Olanzapine, Kemadrin)
person i have looked after for ten years was put on olanzapine 20 mg as the rispiradone had stopped working its been 2 months now and she has been getting agresive angry bossy and is still hearing things she wont do anything and is a nightmare
ie i make her dinner she drops a fork and then calls me ...
More questions for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I have less pain from my trigeminal neuralgia when i'm manic.
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Bipolar 1 And Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Trileptal, Zyprexa)
Has anyone had a relief of pain when they are manic?
- Olanzepine withdrawal
(Posted by a 61 year old man who has Depression, and takes Adderall, Cymbalta, Zyprexa)
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
More reviews for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a patient with Drug Ineffective. The patient has Lexapro
Comments: life stibnks it didnt work as well as i hoped in fact feel like im going insane everyday
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a patient with Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type. The patient has Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind)
Comments: zyprexa 5mg. worked very well. olanzapine does not work at all
- A study of drug interactions between Androgel, Actonel, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Zyprexa, Trazodone Hydrochloride, PRISTIQ, Uloric, Lisinopril, Zonegran for a patient with Blood Testosterone Increased, Osteopenia, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine Without Aura, Depression, Gout - Chronic. The patient has Ligament Injury
Comments: Could be coincidence, since I have been on this list I have required surgery to repair the Scapho-lunate ligament in my wrist and now I have a hernia on my right side. Are any of these meds contributors?
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Olanzapine for a patient with Depression, Nightmares. The patient has Stomach Pumping, Flatulence (flatus), Nausea, Excessive Hunger
Comments: I have waves of nausea that come and go throughout the day, I feel better when I pass gas. my stomach also rumbles and feels empty all of the time even after I eat
More related studies for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.