Home > Zyprexa > Narcotic intoxication > Zyprexa and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Zyprexa cause Narcotic intoxication?
We study 42,784 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Narcotic intoxication. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Zyprexa (latest outcomes from 43,494 users) has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 3,939 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 42,784 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic intoxication||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Zyprexa * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Zyprexa * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||0.00%||94.12%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Zyprexa ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Psychotic disorder (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperthyroidism (7 people, 100.00%)
- Respiratory depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Acute psychosis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Propranolol (7 people, 100.00%)
- Carbimazole (7 people, 100.00%)
- Haldol (6 people, 85.71%)
- Neurocil (6 people, 85.71%)
- Zypadhera (6 people, 85.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Zyprexa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I have less pain from my trigeminal neuralgia when i'm manic.
Has anyone had a relief of pain when they are manic?
- Olanzepine withdrawal
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
More reviews for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
On eHealthMe, Zyprexa (olanzapine) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Zyprexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zyprexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
Recent Zyprexa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Zyprexa, Abilify, Geodon, Latuda for a 21-year old man who has PTSD
- Comparions of Clonidine, Zyprexa for a 19-year old girl who has Mood Stabilizer
- Comparions of Methadone Hydrochloride, Warfarin Sodium, Zyprexa, Lithium Carbonate, Lyrica for a 44-year old woman who has Kathy
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Zyprexa for a 35-year old man who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Seroquel, Zyprexa for a 41-year old man who has Psychiatric Symptom
- Comparions of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Zyprexa for a 57-year old woman who has Depression Suicidal
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Risperidone for a 65-year old man who has Paranoia
- Comparions of Flurazepam Hydrochloride, Lorazepam, Valproic Acid, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Olanzapine for a 27-year old man who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Zyprexa, Haldol for a 20-year old man who has Schizophrenia
More related comparison studies for: Zyprexa, Narcotic intoxication
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.