Review: could Zyprexa cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
Summary: Nightmare is found among people who take Zyprexa, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Depakote, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 42,791 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 158 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Nightmare >>>
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 43,502 Zyprexa users)
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,338 Nightmare patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 42,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 158 people (0.37%) have Nightmare.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmare when taking Zyprexa * :
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Zyprexa * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Zyprexa ** :
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (29 people, 18.35%)
- Depression (28 people, 17.72%)
- Psychotic disorder (15 people, 9.49%)
- Pain (13 people, 8.23%)
- Anxiety (11 people, 6.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakote (62 people, 39.24%)
- Seroquel (54 people, 34.18%)
- Paxil (47 people, 29.75%)
- Wellbutrin (44 people, 27.85%)
- Ativan (32 people, 20.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmare while taking Zyprexa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zyprexa for a 33-year old woman with Schizophrenia, Undifferentiated Type. The patient has Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur)
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Lithium Carbonate for a 27-year old woman with Mood Stabilizer, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Pancreatitis Acute, Laurazapan
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 32-year old woman with Anovulatory Cycle. The patient has Nightmares (unpleasant dreams)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
Recent Zyprexa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Norco, Olanzapine for a 95-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Olanzapine, Alprazolam for a 37-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Clozaril, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Abilify, Risperidone for a 44-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Buspar, Lamictal, Zyprexa, Zoloft for a 23-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.