Home > Zyprexa > Swallowing difficulty > Zyprexa and Swallowing difficulty
Review: could Zyprexa cause Swallowing difficulty?
We study 42,784 people who have side effects while taking Zyprexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 504 have Swallowing difficulty. Find out below who they are, when they have Swallowing difficulty and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Swallowing difficulty >>>
Zyprexa (latest outcomes from 43,494 users) has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Swallowing difficulty (latest reports from 250,955 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 42,784 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa. Among them, 503 people (1.18%) have Swallowing Difficulty.
Time on Zyprexa when people have Swallowing difficulty * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Swallowing difficulty||51.96%||19.61%||5.88%||10.78%||6.86%||4.90%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Swallowing difficulty when taking Zyprexa * :
|Swallowing difficulty||52.21%||47.79% |
Age of people who have Swallowing difficulty when taking Zyprexa * :
|Swallowing difficulty||0.17%||1.86%||2.36%||4.56%||11.15%||15.20%||15.88%||48.82% |
Severity of Swallowing difficulty when taking Zyprexa ** :
How people recovered from Swallowing difficulty ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (99 people, 19.68%)
- Bipolar disorder (74 people, 14.71%)
- Anxiety (52 people, 10.34%)
- Depression (48 people, 9.54%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (34 people, 6.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (90 people, 17.89%)
- Ativan (86 people, 17.10%)
- Aspirin (80 people, 15.90%)
- Risperdal (72 people, 14.31%)
- Haldol (67 people, 13.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Swallowing Difficulty while taking Zyprexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Swallowing Difficulty
- support group for people who take Zyprexa
- support group for people who have Swallowing Difficulty
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Zyprexa, Swallowing difficulty
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I have less pain from my trigeminal neuralgia when i'm manic.
Has anyone had a relief of pain when they are manic?
- Olanzepine withdrawal
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
More reviews for: Zyprexa, Swallowing difficulty
On eHealthMe, Zyprexa (olanzapine) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Zyprexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zyprexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Zyprexa, Swallowing difficulty
Recent Zyprexa related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Zyprexa, Swallowing difficulty
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (45 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (47 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- High Cholesterol
- Ocular Dysmetria
- Back Pain