Zyprexa and Tremor - from FDA reports
Tremor is found among people who take Zyprexa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Psychotic disorder. This review analyzes which people have Tremor with Zyprexa. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 53,356 people who have side effects when taking Zyprexa from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
53,356 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyprexa.
Among them, 1,209 people (2.27%) have Tremor
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zyprexa when people have Tremor *:
- < 1 month: 31.07 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.42 %
- 6 - 12 months: 13.92 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.18 %
- 2 - 5 years: 22.65 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.21 %
- 10+ years: 3.56 %
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Zyprexa *:
- female: 53.15 %
- male: 46.85 %
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Zyprexa *:
- 0-1: 0.73 %
- 2-9: 0.84 %
- 10-19: 5.66 %
- 20-29: 11.01 %
- 30-39: 13.94 %
- 40-49: 22.54 %
- 50-59: 15.3 %
- 60+: 29.87 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psychotic Disorder (61 people, 5.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (43 people, 3.56%)
- Pain (40 people, 3.31%)
- Agitation (27 people, 2.23%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (26 people, 2.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (200 people, 16.54%)
- Depakote (177 people, 14.64%)
- Risperdal (134 people, 11.08%)
- Xanax (108 people, 8.93%)
- Paxil (103 people, 8.52%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (218 people, 18.03%)
- Weakness (215 people, 17.78%)
- Weight Increased (210 people, 17.37%)
- Dizziness (200 people, 16.54%)
- Agitation (179 people, 14.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor when taking Zyprexa?
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Zyprexa 54,097 users)
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 100,500 Tremor patients).