Review: could Zyrtec-d 12 hour cause Constipation?
Summary: Constipation is found among people who take Zyrtec-d 12 hour, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Nexium, and have High blood pressure.
We study 789 people who have side effects while taking Zyrtec-d 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 38 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Zyrtec-d 12 hour and have Constipation >>>
Zyrtec-d 12 hour
Zyrtec-d 12 hour has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 946 Zyrtec-d 12 hour users)
Constipation has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 81,475 Constipation patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 789 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyrtec-d 12 hour. Among them, 38 people (4.82%) have Constipation.
Time on Zyrtec-d 12 hour when people have Constipation * :
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Zyrtec-d 12 hour * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Zyrtec-d 12 hour * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Zyrtec-d 12 hour ** :
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 34.21%)
- Multiple myeloma (12 people, 31.58%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (6 people, 15.79%)
- Multiple allergies (6 people, 15.79%)
- Sinusitis (6 people, 15.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (18 people, 47.37%)
- Diazepam (14 people, 36.84%)
- Toprol-xl (13 people, 34.21%)
- Amoxicillin (12 people, 31.58%)
- Aredia (12 people, 31.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of zyrtec-d 12 hour and constipation on
Do you have Constipation while taking Zyrtec-d 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Zyrtec-d 12 hour and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Zyrtec-d 12 hour
- support group for people who have Constipation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril for a 52-year old man with Hyperlipidemia, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Zyflo Cr for a 34-year old woman with Sinusitis Chronic. The patient has Constipation, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a 61-year old woman with Arthritis. The patient has Constipation
Recent Zyrtec-d 12 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.