Home > Zyrtec > Chapped lips > Zyrtec and Chapped lips
Review: could Zyrtec cause Chapped lips?
We study 27,664 people who have side effects while taking Zyrtec from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Chapped lips. Find out below who they are, when they have Chapped lips and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Chapped lips >>>
Zyrtec (latest outcomes from 29,938 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Chapped lips (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) (latest reports from 7,432 patients) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 27,664 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyrtec. Among them, 26 people (0.09%) have Chapped Lips.
Time on Zyrtec when people have Chapped lips * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chapped lips||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Chapped lips when taking Zyrtec * :
|Chapped lips||82.76%||17.24% |
Age of people who have Chapped lips when taking Zyrtec * :
|Chapped lips||0.00%||7.41%||14.81%||3.70%||0.00%||51.85%||0.00%||22.22% |
Severity of Chapped lips when taking Zyrtec ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chapped lips||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chapped lips ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chapped lips||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acne (9 people, 34.62%)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (7 people, 26.92%)
- Eczema (7 people, 26.92%)
- Headache (7 people, 26.92%)
- Laryngitis (7 people, 26.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amnesteem (9 people, 34.62%)
- Diflucan (8 people, 30.77%)
- Flexeril (8 people, 30.77%)
- Nexium (8 people, 30.77%)
- Accutane (8 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chapped Lips while taking Zyrtec?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Chapped Lips
- support group for people who take Zyrtec
- support group for people who have Chapped Lips
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Zyrtec, Chapped lips
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and ...
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
More reviews for: Zyrtec, Chapped lips
On eHealthMe, Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Zyrtec is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zyrtec used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Menses Delayed
- Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine Besylate