Zyrtec and Eyes - yellow - from FDA reports
Eyes - yellow is found among people who take Zyrtec, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Ketek, and have Bronchitis. This review analyzes which people have Eyes - yellow with Zyrtec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 52,166 people who have side effects when taking Zyrtec from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 29, 2017
52,166 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyrtec.
Among them, 226 people (0.43%) have Eyes - yellow
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zyrtec when people have Eyes - yellow *:
- < 1 month: 63.64 %
- 1 - 6 months: 27.27 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.09 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Eyes - yellow when taking Zyrtec *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Eyes - yellow when taking Zyrtec *:
- 0-1: 1.18 %
- 2-9: 0.59 %
- 10-19: 1.76 %
- 20-29: 14.71 %
- 30-39: 13.53 %
- 40-49: 28.82 %
- 50-59: 13.53 %
- 60+: 25.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bronchitis (22 people, 9.73%)
- Pain (16 people, 7.08%)
- High Blood Pressure (15 people, 6.64%)
- Sinusitis (12 people, 5.31%)
- Eczema (9 people, 3.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ketek (51 people, 22.57%)
- Flonase (34 people, 15.04%)
- Prednisone (30 people, 13.27%)
- Singulair (29 people, 12.83%)
- Ibuprofen (28 people, 12.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (94 people, 41.59%)
- Fatigue (87 people, 38.50%)
- Blood Bilirubin Increased (80 people, 35.40%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (60 people, 26.55%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (58 people, 25.66%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Eyes - yellow when taking Zyrtec?
- Check symptoms - is eyes - yellow caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEyes - yellow and drugs with ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEyes - yellow and Zyrtec from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 56,016 users)
Eyes - yellow
Eyes - yellow has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, hepatitis c, depression, preventive health care (latest reports from 21,959 Eyes - yellow patients).
Browse all side effects of Zyrteca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Eyes - yellowEyes - yellow
Could your condition cause Eyes - yellowEyes - yellow
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi.need help..had two kids back to back..had some numbness at that time..doctors said probably due to kids..started xolair because asthe began getting uncontrollable and have bad rashes..it has helped asthma and rashes but my numbness and tingling are tingling awful..not counting since last shot ...
User reviews to the study
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
I am an older (80) male who becomes very nervous when things are unusual re my health. My urine flow has decreased substantially since I just commenced taking Levofloxacin and also zyrtec. Any advice will be appreciated