Home > Zyrtec > Stress > Zyrtec and Stress
Review: could Zyrtec cause Stress (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 27,664 people who have side effects while taking Zyrtec from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,567 have Stress. Find out below who they are, when they have Stress and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Stress >>>
Zyrtec (latest outcomes from 29,938 users) has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Stress (latest reports from 1,270,793 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 27,664 people reported to have side effects when taking Zyrtec. Among them, 1,567 people (5.66%) have Stress.
Time on Zyrtec when people have Stress * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Stress when taking Zyrtec * :
Age of people who have Stress when taking Zyrtec * :
Severity of Stress when taking Zyrtec ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Stress ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (201 people, 12.83%)
- Depression (173 people, 11.04%)
- Hypersensitivity (171 people, 10.91%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (156 people, 9.96%)
- Osteoporosis (113 people, 7.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (415 people, 26.48%)
- Zometa (361 people, 23.04%)
- Prilosec (293 people, 18.70%)
- Nexium (276 people, 17.61%)
- Ambien (276 people, 17.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stress while taking Zyrtec?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Stress
- support group for people who take Zyrtec
- support group for people who have Stress
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Zyrtec, Stress
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
- Ocd / anxiety sufferer
I have the following 'fake' symptoms because of my OCD/anxiety:
- neck stiffness
- scalp pain
- memory problems
- Tiredness on citalopram and cetirizine
Extreme tiredness......sleep more sleep and slight confusion when I wake...like a zombie mode switched on inside my head ...all I can do is yawn and sleep not good when your a busy mum
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
More reviews for: Zyrtec, Stress
On eHealthMe, Zyrtec (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Zyrtec is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Zyrtec used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Bisacodyl, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Flunisolide, Alli, Potassium Chloride, Aspirin, Clonazepam, Buspirone Hcl, Simvastatin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Carvedilol, Multivitamin, Zolpidem Tartrate, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Oxycodone for a patient with Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Weight Control, Potassium - Low, Blood Clot - Lung, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertension - Medication Related, Diabetes, Blood Pressure Increased, Health, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Chronic Depression, Knee Replacement - Total. The patient has Anger, Stress, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Augmentin '875', Zyrtec Allergy, Vitamin D, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Ambien, Vyvanse for a patient with Migraine With Aura, Cellulitis, Hay Fever, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety, Insomnia, Adhd. The patient has Anxiety, Paranoia, Muscle - Jerky Movements (uncontrolled), Hallucinations, Mixed
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Naproxen, Epipen E Z Pen, Flovent Diskus 100, Combivent Respimat, Imitrex, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, B-12, Flexeril, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Dexedrine, Effexor Xr, Percocet for a patient with Narcolepsy, Pain, Bee Sting, Asthma, Exercise-induced Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Low Back Pain, Allergies, Cataplexy. The patient has Anger, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Multivitamin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Iron Dextran for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Sinusitis Acute, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Confusion, Insomnia, Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Diovan, Zyrtec for a patient with Hypertension, Allergy Prophylaxis. The patient has Depression, Anxiety, Tinnitus, Fatigue, Malaise
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Lamictal, Prozac, Klonopin, Lorazepam, Zyrtec, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Advair Diskus 250/50, Flonase, Phenergan, Albuterol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Allergies, Meniere's Disease, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Vomiting, Insomnia. The patient has Headache, Migraine, Psychomotor Skills Impaired, Depression, Menstrual Disorder, Disorientation, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Panic Attack, Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Mania, Vertigo, Aggression Aggravated, Short-term Memory Loss, Speech Impairment, Abdominal Cramping, Numbness And Tingling, Mood Swings, Premenstrual Syndrome, Polycystic Ovaries, Night Sweats, Metabolic Disorder, Sinus Infections, Thinking Slowed
More related studies for: Zyrtec, Stress
Recent Zyrtec related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Singulair for a 24-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Allegra D 24 Hour for a 69-year old man who has Allergy
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Benadryl for a 9-year old girl who has Allergies
- Comparions of Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec Allergy for a 36-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Claritin for a 44-year old man who has Nose - Congested
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Ibuprofen, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy for a 6-year old boy who has Runny Nose
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Claritin for a 71-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Claritin, Allegra, Zyrtec for a 35-year old woman who has Allergy To Plants
More related comparison studies for: Zyrtec, Stress
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (48 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Vitex Trifolia
- Urovist Meglumine Diu/ct
- Sulfated Monosaccharide
- Helonias Dioica