Carnitor and Folic acid drug interactions (expanded source)
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Carnitor and Folic acid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Carnitor and Folic acid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 23, 2017
12 people who take Carnitor, Folic acid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyCarnitor and Folic acid from FDA reports
Carnitor has active ingredients of levocarnitine. (latest outcomes from Carnitor 444 users)
Folic acid has active ingredients of folic acid. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Folic acid 105,609 users)
Interactions between Carnitor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Folic acid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Carnitor and Folic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Carnitor (levocarnitine) is often used to treat carnitine deficiency. Folic acid (folic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Folic acid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Several years ago in 2013 I was"diagnosed" with RA. I went through every medication including, humira, embral, to now IV fusions of remicade which has been almost a year. I am not feeling any better and body aches and joint pains getting worse. I started researching my symptoms and lyme kept ...
- I am in pain everyday! My life sucks! I just want to know how to get some relief! Most days I don't want to get out of bed! My feet and legs hurt the most on me but lately my hands are starting to hurt! On my right foot I have a lump on the bottom of my foot, I have bunions(big) on both feet, ...
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Any treatments that work better than methotrexate for psoriatic arthritis but can be used with MS? The good treatments such as Humira can't be used with MS.
- Taking Methotrexate but rarely have indigestion wondered if ok to take Gaviscon or similar Contains Sodium Alginate Sodium Bicarbonate Calcium Carbonate
User reviews to the study
- Hi I started taking folic acid about two weeks ago but I stopped cause am not one who is consistent in taking medicine. Am someone who can go hours without eating. I am slim nd I also want to put on a lil weight. Ok. So I decided to start taking the folic acid again since I have been told its ...
- Hi my name is Jan and i am 60 yrs old i have been taking folic acid for folate deficiency and they are given me the most terrible stomach cramps sometimes i cant get out of bed they are so bad!does any one else have any problems it would be good to hear from you,i also take diazepam for my ...
- Hi Ive just been put on folic acid for low folate levels i am 60 years old and im having abnominal cramps and muscle pain in the top of my right leg. If anyone can relate to this i would like to hear from you.x
- Hi, New to all of these forums etc but thought id give it a go. I have recently been taking folic acid approx 3 weeks as me and my partner are trying for a baby. I have been to the doctors this morning regarding my skin as I have been suffering for years - nearly 10! with bad acne to the point ...
- Personal experience about folic acid. I used to take pure folic acid (the description depicted that it only contain folic acid of 500 mcg per pill). And I started to nose bleed every day, after using of such pill for a week. recently, I bought adult gummies from 'nature made' brand, which ...