Albuterol and Ulcer (expanded source)
Ulcer is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Ulcer with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,076 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA and eHealthme, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 13, 2017
83,076 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 529 people (0.64%) have Ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albuterol when people have Ulcer *:
- < 1 month: 10 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 30 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 10 %
Gender of people who have Ulcer when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 60.42 %
- male: 39.58 %
Age of people who have Ulcer when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.67 %
- 20-29: 0.89 %
- 30-39: 7.78 %
- 40-49: 12.0 %
- 50-59: 17.33 %
- 60+: 59.33 %
Severity of Ulcer *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 50 %
- most severe: 50 %
How people recovered from Ulcer *:
- while on drug: 0.0 %
- after off the drug: 100 %
- not yet: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (52 people, 9.83%)
- Pain (51 people, 9.64%)
- Multiple Myeloma (40 people, 7.56%)
- Stress And Anxiety (30 people, 5.67%)
- Metastases To Bone (30 people, 5.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (121 people, 22.87%)
- Lasix (107 people, 20.23%)
- Prednisone (103 people, 19.47%)
- Ambien (94 people, 17.77%)
- Aspirin (91 people, 17.20%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (165 people, 31.19%)
- Stress And Anxiety (161 people, 30.43%)
- Weakness (146 people, 27.60%)
- Nausea (145 people, 27.41%)
- Breathing Difficulty (144 people, 27.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ulcer when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is ulcer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUlcer and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Limit the study to reports from FDA onlyUlcer and Albuterol from FDA reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Ulcer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 46,913 Ulcer patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with UlcerUlcer
Could your condition cause UlcerUlcer
What would happen?
Questions to the study
i seriously need to find an alternative to propanolol. my stomach is giving me hell as i already have suffered from ulcers and i feel awful. The propanalol does stop my heart from racing but i need a safer alternative for me. HELP!!
User reviews to the study
Is cialis really causing stomach ulcers, I had a serious internal bleeding not long ago, wonder if it is related. I didnt felt any warning or discomfort in the stomach , it just happened. I have been on cialis n Viagra for a few years. Appreciate any advices
I just had ulcer surgery 2 weeks ago and I was taking meloxicam. I also learned I'm not supposed to take aspirin or ibuprofen. And doing my research on the internet I found out that I'm not supposed to take tizanidine. And my doctor still has me taking 4 milligrams of it. I'm upset my stomach ...
I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...