Question: Has anyone had serious side effects with apenzin
Age: 55 Gender: female
Conditions: Skin Burning Sensation, Tremor, Foggy Thinking
Number of patients like rosie05 on eHealthMe: 105
Been on Aplenzin 5 yrs. Not sure its the drug, but hands are burning. Heads feels strange, and I have tremors. Tremors have been for 3 yrs. There saying it could be parkinson's. Could it be by chance the Aplenzin.
No reply yet (answer the question, or subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Skin Burning Sensation
- support group for people who have Tremor
- support group for people who take Aplenzin
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long do trazodone tremors last
Have been on different doses of Trazodone for 2 weeks, am having tremors that last as long as 25 minutes. Sometimes these occur several times a day. How long will this sideeffect last ??
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Any one with lithium tremors recover after reduction of dosage? (1 answer)
More than 10 years on Lithium, tremors evident in hands. According to this study, then was no recovery from these types of tremors. Medication reduced by 1/3 to 600 mg. per day. Not sure if the "NO Recovery" was in a group where the dosage was lowered or not? Wanting to to know of long term recov ...
- Can i ever take an anti-depressant after i have serotonin syndrome
Hi to everyone I suffer from bipolar and clinical depression and generlized anxiety and social anxiety Iwas given zoloft buspar and tranzodone while on the estadiol shot on holloween ended up in the ER where they did tests and said Ihad serotonin syndrome spent 5 days in the hospital where I was eme ...
- How can i cure flu???
Body temperature is 37.8 degrees Celsium. I'm coughing!
- I have epilepsy. i've been having seizure activity. can trazadone trigger seizure activity?
Tremors, seizure activity, shakiness, headache, back pain and I already have disc degeneration in my back and severely torn Rotater Cuff in Right Shoulder
- Anyone start seizures in their 50s and have tremors as side effect of carbamazepine
I had my first seizure while driving May 2013. EEG showed temporal lobe activity. After taking 400 mgs of Carbamazepine, symptoms were better but when increased to 600 mg. Tremor began.anyone experiencing this?
- Is there a common ingredient in any of the meds that would cause the tremors and weakness? this happens about 30 mins after taking them in the morning... (2 answers)
after my mother takes her morning meds she begins to tremble as if having tremors...this makes her so weak as she must lye down... is there a common ingredient in these meds? she recently got out of hospital due to the tremors being so bad it was wearing her down.... now at home they are starting b ...
- How long can tremors last once your quite taking percocet? (1 answer)
I took Percocet for about 2.5 months for shoulder surgery. Once I stopped taking them I began to experience tremors in my neck/head along with restlessness, weird dreams, the sweats ,and anxiety it has been going on for about a 1.5weeks . I was wondering how long do the tremors usually last for unt ...
- Muscle spasms and other things when taking lexapro
I am a 29 years old female. I went to see a psychiatrist because I felt depressed. I had never been to a psychiatrist before nor taken drugs for depression. He made me a prescription for Lexapro. I started taking 7,5mg a day as prescribed. This is only my fourth day and I have experienced mild hallu ...