Question: Has taking albuterol all these years caused my mvp mitral valve prolapse?
Age: 44 Gender: male
Conditions: Chronic Asthma Since Age Of 2, Chronic Bruxism W/unusual Jaw And Headache Esp. When Overheated, Low Testosterone, Low Thyroid, Chronic Anxiety
Medications: Albuterol, Dulera , Buspar, Klonopin, Baclofen, Synthroid, Tegretol-xr, Flexeril, Androgel
Number of patients like Needtoknow on eHealthMe: 7,086
Have been taking albuterol (nebulizer) and inhaler since age 2. No heart problems on either side of family. Don't know if MVP is related to any meds taking. Did recently find out that long term use of buspar is most likely cause of my arm, leg and hand twitches. Which were only present at night, (during sleep study twitched 284 times). Now, have this problem while awake. No doctor, or specialist has been able to help me with the Bruxism/overheating thing that gives me such debilitating headaches. Can you live a long healthy life with an MVP?
No reply yet (answer the question, or subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Low Testosterone
- support group for people who have Low Thyroid
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who take Androgel
- support group for people who take Baclofen
- support group for people who take Buspar
- support group for people who take Dulera
- support group for people who take Flexeril
- support group for people who take Klonopin
- support group for people who take Synthroid
- support group for people who take Tegretol-xr
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Hashimotos and compictaions (1 answer)
Type 2 Diabetic last 5 plus years, better part of last 7 years have had ( Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness), taking most of the normal blood sugar meds, thyroid meds , had both hands carpal tunnel released , both elbows ulnar nerve released ( last surgery 8/04/2014 , still out of ...
- What has been the best outcome from prescriptions for mania
I'm currently on xanax xr 3mg with 1 mg supplement as needed (rarely) but have been on the depekote with the Clonazepam with depekote it worked for about 9 months and seemed to wear off. Then was put on lithium with the Clonazepam sorta the same worked but kinda wore off and had trouble during elev ...
- Concerned about possible rebound rls with daily rx for rls
I've suffered with RLS for many years, before I knew it had a name and before my doctors took me seriously about it. The only thing I knew was that taking antihistamines would start an episode. This lasted from around 16 yrs old to about 35. I have also suffered from migraines that were infrequen ...
- Has the drug axiron ever been linked to lymphoma's?
I have taken Axiron in the recent past and have now been diagnosed with having a Lymphoma.
It took specialists over 4 months to finally make this diagnosis.
I had heard that Axiron may be linked to causing lymphoma in some people and I cannot get a definitive answer anywher ...
- What is the best drug to help fibromyalgia pain, i am taking endep but have been advised it will interact with simbacort