(Number of patients like Jane: 229 )
Question: How long can vertigo last
Asked by Jane on Sep, 16, 2013 at 12:49 pm:
Age: 68 Gender: female
Medications: Labetalol Hydrochloride
I have had vertigo for six months. All brain test, eg. cat scan, eeg, mri came back normal. Also had 14 physical therapy sessions. This is very debilitating. What if anything can be done for vertigo. I am on several blood pressure meds. as well as meclizine and zanax.
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo
- support group for people who take Labetalol Hydrochloride
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can lipitor 10mg cause lightheadeness all day even tho taken at bedtime
Even tho I take 1 10mg at bedtime I seem to be light headeness all day long
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- It looks like i lose my balance when i have turned a few corners
It looks like I lose my balance when walking, but my balance is very good when tested. It is more like my navigation system is switched off, and I struggle to walk when there are frequent changes of direction eg in buildings. I can do a 10 mile hike, ride a bike, and go up a ladder with no prob ...
- Can long term use cinnarazine 25 mg daily and betahistine (vertin) 8 mg daily for the last 2 years for vertigo cause trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms?
I am on above medication for two years . Lately i have suddenly developed severe pain in rt jaw rt side of head and inside the mouth. ? trigeminal neuralgia like symptoms. Can this be due to effects of the drugs that i am taking? What should be done for the new symptoms?
- Does losartan cause dizziness?
My dizziness most likely due to Losartan (50 mg/day)taken for mild high blood pressure) seems to have peaked about 6 months after I began taking it. Was quite severe for a couple of days, then gradually disappeared. I have been on Losartan for over 2 years now, with no further side effects that I a ...
- Been taking corydalis for pain for 4 days now, woke up this morning with bad case of vertigo. if i continue to take corydalis, will the vertigo ease or get worse?
I have peripheral neuropathy and began taking Corydalis for pain 4 days ago. This morning I woke up with vertigo so badly I clung to my headboard feeling like I was going to fall off my bed. The dizziness and nausea are rolling in like waves with a few minutes in between of almost clarity. My questi ...
- Mixing methamphatamine and lisinapril hydrocloathyaxide together is it dangetous
I feel really terrible shortness of breath blood pressure keeps dropping up and down my chest is very heavy and tight
- Can xarelto cause my blood pressure to elevate
I had a stroke (TIA) TWO MONTHS AGO AND MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON A BLOOD THINNER XARELTO and my blood pressure is always high now. Example 197/112
- Problem with my kidneys??
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thoug ...
- Is constipation a side effect of labetalol treatment
CONSTIPATION DEVELOPED DURING TREATMENT OF HYPERTENSION WITH LABETALOL
- Are any of you having problems with your legs and knees freezing and other symptoms of nerve damage?
The only way my knees and legs get warm is when i stretch out in bed to go to sleep. Putting a heater in front of them does no good at all. alcohol works for a little while but then the freezing starts all over.
- How long before dizzines is gone after ceasing taking 5_htp
Took 100mg of 5-HTP for about 8 days with B Complex. Went out drinking. Got violently ill taking 5 days to recover. Still experience mild dizziness at times. It has been 6 days since I have stopped taking 5-HTP
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- I have been extremely dizzy since i started viibryd. i am in my second week of this medicine. first week was 10mg, now on 20mg. i was wondering if the dizziness will go away?
Any help from people with same symptoms would be greatly appreciated. Don't know if I should stop the Viibryd, or keep taking it and see if things get better. Haven't been working for 3 weeks and can't afford this! Any suggestions?
- I have ibs, diabetes, dizziness and balance problems and sciatica. my doctor has just prescribed medrol for me for my sciatica and spinal stenosis. is this going to be ok for me?
I have been suffering from IBS since July 15. I am not on anything for it now because I tried taking Bentyl and it made me SO DIZZY I couldn't take it. I went on line and found "helpforibs.com" and it has helped me a lot. Anyway, I now have some sciatica and some problems with some neuropathy and ...
- Is amphetamine making me dizzy
feel like I'm going to pass out ,dizziness ,like my eyes arnt seeing properly in connection with my feet ,usually have to lie down for an hour or have about 4 pints of lager & I seem fine then
- Can i safely take feverfew for cluster headaches
I am going through grief now but this started before taking any medication for depression.
- Can you be hypothyroid if all your test come back fine.
I have a thyroid that is at least 1 1/2 to 2 times larger than normal, but my doctor says that my test say that my thyroid is fine. He did an ultra sound and found no nodules.The problem is that i am always tired and my joints and muscles hurt so bad that it is very hard to function.I choke often on ...
- Can a short splurge on hydrocodone with someone who takes wellbutrin and seroquel cause vertigo?
I had a small procedure a few weeks ago and the doctor prescribed me 30 300mg hydrocodone pills. I clean out the bottle in 5 or six days. Since then I've been experiencing symptoms of vertigo. Or at least I think it's vertigo. It seems like when I walk into a room in which the temperature has notice ...
- Vertigo caused by withdrawal of janumet use
Experiencing vertigo3 weeks after stopping Janumet.
- How do i function at work being sleepy while taking neurontin?
I am a CSR and cannot function at work, I am falling asleep and cannot hold my eyes open and my legs are weak when standing and am dizzy
- How to recovere from severe leg pain ,intermittent claudication when on carvedilol after myocardial infarction 2 yeras back ?
I had severe Heart attack 2 yeras back . Bilaterla femoral emebelectomy was done . Kidney failure recovered . I recovered from Blood Sepsis also . LVEF was 30 % , now it is 55 %. I am fine now except my mobility is very much restricted due to Leg pains , more when I walk . No chest pain after exer ...
- Did anyone experience lightheadness /dizzyness after 2 or os years of medicine for u/c
Lightheadness /dizziness that seem to come & go been on azathioprine for 2 plus years never a problem till recent 2 or 3 months
- Vertigo from fish oil supplements?
- Could labetalol cause me to be 12 days late on my period
- How to cure my short breathing problem?
I had Eczema though for a short period when i was 15-16 years old, i was also told that when i was around 1-2 year old i had Eczema then too which i got from a neighbouring child though i dont remember , after that i got dandruff at a age of 16 and after some year breathing problem started even whil ...