Question: If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Performist and Budesonide Inhalation Suspension
My age is 66 and I am obese. I weigh 315 pounds and I want to lose 150 pounds.
I do not have heart disease, but I am sure that I am headed in that direction. My blood pressure is right around 137 to 145 over 70 generally. My pulse is from 60 to 75.
I believe that my psoriasis is stress related.
I always have problems with yeast in moist areas. I have not had a yeast infection vaginally for many years.
Age: 67 Gender: female
Conditions: High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major
Medications: Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex
(Number of patients like Slo on eHealthMe: 17,447 )
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have COPD
- support group for people who have Depression - Major
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate
- support group for people who take Clobex
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium
- support group for people who take Sertraline
Related topics: COPD, Depression - Major, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Amlodipine Besylate, Clobex, Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Sertraline
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is a side effect of losartan hair loss?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Hair Loss, and takes Metformin, Amlodipine Besylate, Multivitamin)
My doctor took me off Lisinopril due to the cough and put me on Losartan. After about 1 year I noticed hair breakage and hair loss. Can the hair damage be reverse by going back to Lisinopril?
- Should you take zoloft with keppra and lamictal (1 answer)
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Seizures, Seizures, and takes Zoloft, Keppra, Lamictal)
Should I take Zoloft with Keppra and Lamictal? I sometimes feel like I am going to have seizure and this became more prevalent when I began taking Zoloft
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Hypertension,, Hyperthyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lisinopril, Amlodipine Besylate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levoxyl, Livalo, Zetia, Effient, Folic Acid, Omega-3, Centrum Silver, Aspirin)
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism. Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Taking prozac nowfor depression. (20mg 2xdaily) want to add chantix to quit smoking
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Arthritis, Gout, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder, COPD, and takes Spironolactone, Furosemide, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Meloxicam, Allopurinol, Regular Insulin, Lantus, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Advair Diskus 250/50, Proair Hfa)
I am taking Prozac for maor depessive disorder. I want to take chantix to helpme quit smoking. do I take chantix in addition to prozac or replacing prozac?
- Dr said january xray showed mild emphysema, then left room, can you diagnose from chest xray and would he not have given medicine if bad enough
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Depression, and takes Zoloft)
depression whole life, anxiety, have had pneumonia at least 6 times but not lately, bronchitis. Am not out of breath.
- What to do against vomitting after some light sport effort
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Atherosclerosis - Aging, Angina Pectoris, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Metoprolol Succinate, Monoket, Amlodipine Besylate, Irbesartan)
During slow bicycling < 10 km per hour, or during swimmingI get nausea and if I continu I have to vommit
- I am having muscle spasms in my rib cage area. i take lisinopril 25 ml. i have tried increasing fluids and drinking sport drinks.
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Lisinopril )
- Do you have diagnosed svt and hbp and been prescribed prednisone
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, High Blood Pressure, SVT, and takes Prednisone, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Lisinopril)
- Can statins cause hair loss?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Coronary Artery Atherosclerosis, Hypothyroid - Mild (15 Years), and takes Pravastatin Sodium, Effient, Armour Thyroid, Liothyronine Sodium)
About 6 weeks after having a heart attack (successfully treated with one coronary artery stent) noticeable amounts of hair was in the drain after shampooing. The amount has waxed and waned some since, but recently increased a lot. I realize that the stress of having a heart attack can, by itself, re ...
- Hallucinations and medications (1 answer)
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation, High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, and takes Atenolol, Lisinopril, Propafenone Hydrochloride)
Could any of these medications cause hallucinations?
- Taking pradaxa for af. have developed severe pain in joints. dx with osteoarthritis. i feel that the pradaxa has caused this.
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has HTN, Diabetes, Atrial Fib. , and takes Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine Besylate, Diovan, Pradaxa)
Does anybody out there have this condition as the result of being placed on Pradaxa. Having pain in most joints. Dx. with Osteoarthritis. Very concerned about continuing with Pradaxa since there is no medication that can be given to you if you start bleeding. I feel that the Pradaxa has caused the O ...