(Number of patients like Slo: 17,447 )
Question: If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
Asked by Slo on Feb, 7, 2014 at 2:30 pm:
Age: 67 Gender: female
Conditions: High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, COPD, Psoriasis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Depression - Major
Medications: Lisinopril, Pravastatin Sodium, Amlodipine Besylate, Sertraline, Clobex
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Performist and Budesonide Inhalation Suspension
My age is 66 and I am obese. I weigh 315 pounds and I want to lose 150 pounds.
I do not have heart disease, but I am sure that I am headed in that direction. My blood pressure is right around 137 to 145 over 70 generally. My pulse is from 60 to 75.
I believe that my psoriasis is stress related.
I always have problems with yeast in moist areas. I have not had a yeast infection vaginally for many years.
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have COPD
- support group for people who have Depression - Major
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who have Psoriasis
- support group for people who have Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate
- support group for people who take Clobex
- support group for people who take Lisinopril
- support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium
- support group for people who take Sertraline
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is a side effect of losartan hair loss?
My doctor took me off Lisinopril due to the cough and put me on Losartan. After about 1 year I noticed hair breakage and hair loss. Can the hair damage be reverse by going back to Lisinopril?
- Should you take zoloft with keppra and lamictal
Should I take Zoloft with Keppra and Lamictal? I sometimes feel like I am going to have seizure and this became more prevalent when I began taking Zoloft
- What interactions have been reported while taking lisinopri 5lmg; amlodipine besylate 5mg; and matopril tartrate 25mg
trying to determine if the above list of drugs are safely taken on a daily bases and if any interact causing adverse symptoms. recently had severe episodes of chest pain,test resulted in no heart attack or pulmonary embolism. Am concerned medications could be causing my symptoms
- Taking prozac nowfor depression. (20mg 2xdaily) want to add chantix to quit smoking
I am taking Prozac for maor depessive disorder. I want to take chantix to helpme quit smoking. do I take chantix in addition to prozac or replacing prozac?
- Dr said january xray showed mild emphysema, then left room, can you diagnose from chest xray and would he not have given medicine if bad enough
depression whole life, anxiety, have had pneumonia at least 6 times but not lately, bronchitis. Am not out of breath.
- What to do against vomitting after some light sport effort
During slow bicycling < 10 km per hour, or during swimmingI get nausea and if I continu I have to vommit
- I am having muscle spasms in my rib cage area. i take lisinopril 25 ml. i have tried increasing fluids and drinking sport drinks.
- Do you have diagnosed svt and hbp and been prescribed prednisone
- Can statins cause hair loss?
About 6 weeks after having a heart attack (successfully treated with one coronary artery stent) noticeable amounts of hair was in the drain after shampooing. The amount has waxed and waned some since, but recently increased a lot. I realize that the stress of having a heart attack can, by itself, re ...
- Hallucinations and medications
Could any of these medications cause hallucinations?