(Number of patients like Marcus: 3,368 )
Question: Is it harmful to take mirapex and sinemet together
I was diagnosed with parkinsons in 2012, prescribed with mirapex 1 mg 3 x a day which completly stoped all tremors, jan 2013 the dose was increased to 1.5 mg 3 times a day, as the symptoms have increased my doc switched me to sinemet 25/250 which i started with the next am. I felt fabulous on the first day, and a little worse the second day, today i feel like i did on the last day i took mirapex, and not very responsive. I want to know how come i felt literaly like dancing the first day and why i now feel barely responsive. just like why did it take me almost 45 minutes to type this blurb i normaly type at the rate of
30 words a minute. Hoping for answers,
Age: 60 Gender: male
Conditions: Parkinson's Disease
Medications: Effexor, Quinapril, Coumadin, Nuvigil
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who take Effexor
- support group for people who take Nuvigil
- support group for people who take Quinapril
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Adderall Xr 30, Effexor)
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Why is it taking so long for my inr to return to 2.5-3.0?
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Aortic Valve Repair, Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Congestive Heart Failure, and takes Coumadin, Metformin, Altace, Coreg, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Carvedilol)
I had my aortic valve (bicuspid) replaced in 1975, apparently had 2 silent heart attacks and was diagnosed with CHF in 2005 and had an ascending aortic aneurysm repair and aortic valve replaced in 2008. A few weeks ago, I went off the coumadin and on Pradaxa prior to having a cervical epidural in ...
- I had a heart attack 8/14 and got 2 stents in the lad. my wife put 150 mg nuvigil in my morning med tray. is she going to kill me? should i go immediately to er?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Coronary Arterial Stent Insertion, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea, Bacterial Sepsis, and takes Oxycontin, Percocet, Armodafinil, Clopidogrel, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin)
Also coping with abcess on liver, 8.73 cm, from which 210 ml infected matter was drained on 8/19. The blood infection is usually rare and was dismissed as a common virus on 8/11, after 9 days of extreme fevers, sweats, etc.
- Tongue bitting taking adderall.. 10mg twice a day
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Depression, and takes Effexor Xr, Lamictal)
It seems as though I started biting my tongue and clenching my teeth at night when I started ADDERALL. I got a mouth guard and stopped the grinding but during the day I want to scrape,or bite it unless I am really concentrating on something. I even stopped the Adderall for a while but that did not h ...
- The last 3 years i have been experiences excessive sweating when doing minor things. this is new for me. i have a history of crohn's disease and have developed arthritis the last 4 years.
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Arhtritis, Crohn's Disease, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Sulfasalazine, Effexor, Atenolol, Folic Acid, Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride W/ Atropine Sulfate, Methotrexate, Omeprazole, Celebrex)
I have dealt with Crohn's disease for 40 years. I've had several bowel resections, and live with diarrhea. Within the last 5 years I developed severe arthritis in my feet. The doctors felt everything is auto-immune related. I had the bone in both feet fused to lessen the pain. For the past 4 years I ...
- What causes burning mouth syndrome?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Burning Mouth Syndrome, and takes Lorazepam, Effexor Xr)
I have terrible burning tongue and I am not sure what is causing it or how I can relieve it. Anyone that can help with advice, I would be very grateful.
- I enjoy a cigar e/o day or so. i am being treated for a clot in my leg due to hurting it. does the coumidin i am being put on adversely impact the only thing i really enjoy?
(Asked by a 59 year old man who takes Coumadin)