(Number of patients like Marcus: 3,368 )
Question: Is it harmful to take mirapex and sinemet together
Asked by Marcus on Jun, 30, 2013 at 9:17 pm:
Age: 60 Gender: male
Conditions: Parkinson's Disease
Medications: Effexor, Quinapril, Coumadin, Nuvigil
I was diagnosed with parkinsons in 2012, prescribed with mirapex 1 mg 3 x a day which completly stoped all tremors, jan 2013 the dose was increased to 1.5 mg 3 times a day, as the symptoms have increased my doc switched me to sinemet 25/250 which i started with the next am. I felt fabulous on the first day, and a little worse the second day, today i feel like i did on the last day i took mirapex, and not very responsive. I want to know how come i felt literaly like dancing the first day and why i now feel barely responsive. just like why did it take me almost 45 minutes to type this blurb i normaly type at the rate of
30 words a minute. Hoping for answers,
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Parkinson's Disease
- support group for people who take Coumadin
- support group for people who take Effexor
- support group for people who take Nuvigil
- support group for people who take Quinapril
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Why is it taking so long for my inr to return to 2.5-3.0?
I had my aortic valve (bicuspid) replaced in 1975, apparently had 2 silent heart attacks and was diagnosed with CHF in 2005 and had an ascending aortic aneurysm repair and aortic valve replaced in 2008. A few weeks ago, I went off the coumadin and on Pradaxa prior to having a cervical epidural in ...
- I had a heart attack 8/14 and got 2 stents in the lad. my wife put 150 mg nuvigil in my morning med tray. is she going to kill me? should i go immediately to er?
Also coping with abcess on liver, 8.73 cm, from which 210 ml infected matter was drained on 8/19. The blood infection is usually rare and was dismissed as a common virus on 8/11, after 9 days of extreme fevers, sweats, etc.
- Tongue bitting taking adderall.. 10mg twice a day
It seems as though I started biting my tongue and clenching my teeth at night when I started ADDERALL. I got a mouth guard and stopped the grinding but during the day I want to scrape,or bite it unless I am really concentrating on something. I even stopped the Adderall for a while but that did not h ...
- The last 3 years i have been experiences excessive sweating when doing minor things. this is new for me. i have a history of crohn's disease and have developed arthritis the last 4 years.
I have dealt with Crohn's disease for 40 years. I've had several bowel resections, and live with diarrhea. Within the last 5 years I developed severe arthritis in my feet. The doctors felt everything is auto-immune related. I had the bone in both feet fused to lessen the pain. For the past 4 years I ...
- What causes burning mouth syndrome?
I have terrible burning tongue and I am not sure what is causing it or how I can relieve it. Anyone that can help with advice, I would be very grateful.
- I enjoy a cigar e/o day or so. i am being treated for a clot in my leg due to hurting it. does the coumidin i am being put on adversely impact the only thing i really enjoy?