Question: Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia extract while taking prozac?
Age: 61 Gender: female
Medications: Glucosamine, Calcium, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Magnesium
Number of patients like rosey on eHealthMe: 4,041
looking for a safe way to give my body a weight loss boost
No reply yet (answer the question, or subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have OCD
- support group for people who take Baby Aspirin
- support group for people who take Calcium
- support group for people who take Fish oil
- support group for people who take Glucosamine
- support group for people who take Lipitor
- support group for people who take Magnesium
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Have you experienced an increase in diastolic blood pressure when taking horsetail
I have taking a horsetail hair supplement for the last six weeks and I have noticed and increase in my diastolic and systolic numbers.
- I am a type 1 diabetic. what are some drugs i should never take with levomir and humalog?
I am having sweats and am concerned that the drugs I am taking are the problem. Just had a CABG X3 and feel pretty well. my diabetes is type 1 and very hard to control. After 52 years I have tried many diets and different insulins. Now I just take 5 to six injections per day of the humalog and 2 of ...
- Nose bleeds after meningioma surgery(post 11 months)
I have been experiencing bloody nose, 3 in the last week. 2014 I had a meningioma removed, never experienced any bloody noses until now, I know it is dry because of winter, but there us no warning, it lasts for 20 min then it is gone no dizziness, I do have vertigo- slight case
- Was taking aspirin and bisoprolol fumerate for 8 months,after all tests ok was told to stop aspirin now having indigestion and heartburn. is connected and would it help if halved bisoprolol
Dr increased dosage from 1.25 then 2.5 and now 3.75 because still having some chest discomfort. However doctor said the bisoprolol did not stop any pain so why increase. I think all due to stress at work and when working notice felt great but after left anything that I let worry me seems to cause di ...
- I have ringing in the ears. is there anyway of getting rid of it? (1 answer)
I feel this tinnitus was induced from my taking the norgesic forte, that I no longer take for tension headaches. But I do take over the counter aspirin. Can the tinnitus ever go away?
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman? (3 answers)
what are the possible interactions of my medications? how can i manage it?
- Will taking garcinia cambogia interfere with the good effects of taking omega 3 fish oil?
I've just started taking Omega 3 fish oil and am considering the purchase of Garcinia Cambogia to assist in my weight loss goal. Will the GC cancel out the effects of the Omega 3?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia
I quit smoking about 7 years ago and now with being on all the meds I have gained so much weight. Would like to take the Garcinia Cambogia but warnings on the bottle say not to if you have Cardiovascular disease. I have had Cardiac Cath done twice and only once had areas opened with a balloon but no ...
- How to lower a high heart rate
I would like to find out what foods, or herbs that will help to lower my heart rate. My heart rate is 98 beats a minute to 115.
I would like to lower it without the use of medication.
- Take low dose aspirin daily. have gained 35# in 2 yrs. also cortef 5 mg daily. tapering off cortef, but could weight gain be an aspirin side effect? (1 answer)
Weight in 2010 = 148#. Blood clot 2010 - take small dose aspirin per day. Weight Sept 12, 2013=175#. In addition to aspirin take 5 mg Cortef for adrenal insufficiency (am in process of tapering down the Cortef). Armoir thyroid, flexerel , BP meds as needed. Discontinued Prozac June 2013. I am ...
- Is glaucoma or other vision issues a risk of mirtazapine?
I have had a large cup to disc ratio for about 10 years which my ophthalmologist has been watching every 6-12 months. I had a suspected TIA 1 1/2 yrs ago. I've been on Nexium for more than 10 years.
- Will taking ceylon cinnamon vitamin have effect with me taking atenolol for my high blood pressure
I am Diabetic but I do not take medication for diabetic I take Glucosil supplement since my diabetes is not over 120. Is it safe for me to take ceylon vitamin supplement in a small amount?I've heard that taking Cassis Cinnamon Supplements have coumarin in them and will cause very thin blood.
- How long does it take for your vision to get back to normal after being blurry from evista
I have been taking Evista for 3 years. Last year and this year my vision has not been the same. Blurry especially hard when driving. I went to the eye doctor 3 times last year and he changed my prescription 3 times. I just settled for the last prescription. I still have a hard time when driving. ...
- I have cerebral aneurysms. can midodrine increase risk of rupture
I have been diagnosed with FMD, I had brain surgery to clip a Left carotid aneurysm because my arteries are so full of beading from FMD that a coil was not safe. The aneurysm on my right carotid is (as of now) inoperable, and is held in place with a piece of muslin. The FMD also dissected my right ...
- Does smoking marijuana while being treated for periperal artery disease worsen the disease?
I've had two bi-femoral bypass grafts that have failed due to over-healing. I have a stent in my left leg and the right leg has had to find it's own blood flow as a stent couldn't be introduced. I have burning pain in my toes in the right leg. It is like the pain I had when my toes turned black 3 ...
- Why am i nauseous and giddy in mornings only?
oxybutanin 15 mg
- I took keppra for seizure disorder and developed a severe rash with blisters, peeling skin, redness, fever.
On April 1st I blacked out suddenly while driving my car.The neurologist said I had a seizure disorder according to findings on my EEG. Little information was given, but a prescription for 1 gram of Keppra per day was given. Immediately I became ill after taking the Keppra...nausea, vomiting, chills ...
- Are my charlie horses and muscle cramps caused by medication? (1 answer)
Recuperated from back surgery (spinal stenosis) and began treatment for Hep C at fourth month (after surgery). On treatment now almost one month and experiencing leg cramps, Charlie horses, tingling sensations, toe and foot cramps and sometimes hand cramps. Is this a normal reaction on Incivek and ...