Question: Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia extract while taking prozac?
Asked by rosey on Jul, 11, 2013 at 10:37 pm:
Age: 61 Gender: female
Medications: Glucosamine, Calcium, Fish Oil, Baby Aspirin, Lipitor, Magnesium
looking for a safe way to give my body a weight loss boost
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have OCD
- group for people who take Baby Aspirin
- group for people who take Calcium
- group for people who take Fish Oil
- group for people who take Glucosamine
- group for people who take Lipitor
- group for people who take Magnesium
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman?
what are the possible interactions of my medications? how can i manage it?
- Will taking garcinia cambogia interfere with the good effects of taking omega 3 fish oil?
I've just started taking Omega 3 fish oil and am considering the purchase of Garcinia Cambogia to assist in my weight loss goal. Will the GC cancel out the effects of the Omega 3?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia
I quit smoking about 7 years ago and now with being on all the meds I have gained so much weight. Would like to take the Garcinia Cambogia but warnings on the bottle say not to if you have Cardiovascular disease. I have had Cardiac Cath done twice and only once had areas opened with a balloon but no ...
- How to lower a high heart rate
I would like to find out what foods, or herbs that will help to lower my heart rate. My heart rate is 98 beats a minute to 115. I would like to lower it without the use of medication.
- Take low dose aspirin daily. have gained 35# in 2 yrs. also cortef 5 mg daily. tapering off cortef, but could weight gain be an aspirin side effect?
Weight in 2010 = 148#. Blood clot 2010 - take small dose aspirin per day. Weight Sept 12, 2013=175#. In addition to aspirin take 5 mg Cortef for adrenal insufficiency (am in process of tapering down the Cortef). Armoir thyroid, flexerel , BP meds as needed. Discontinued Prozac June 2013. I am ...
- Is glaucoma or other vision issues a risk of mirtazapine?
I have had a large cup to disc ratio for about 10 years which my ophthalmologist has been watching every 6-12 months. I had a suspected TIA 1 1/2 yrs ago. I've been on Nexium for more than 10 years.
- Will taking ceylon cinnamon vitamin have effect with me taking atenolol for my high blood pressure
I am Diabetic but I do not take medication for diabetic I take Glucosil supplement since my diabetes is not over 120. Is it safe for me to take ceylon vitamin supplement in a small amount?I've heard that taking Cassis Cinnamon Supplements have coumarin in them and will cause very thin blood.
- How long does it take for your vision to get back to normal after being blurry from evista
I have been taking Evista for 3 years. Last year and this year my vision has not been the same. Blurry especially hard when driving. I went to the eye doctor 3 times last year and he changed my prescription 3 times. I just settled for the last prescription. I still have a hard time when driving. ...
- I have cerebral aneurysms. can midodrine increase risk of rupture
I have been diagnosed with FMD, I had brain surgery to clip a Left carotid aneurysm because my arteries are so full of beading from FMD that a coil was not safe. The aneurysm on my right carotid is (as of now) inoperable, and is held in place with a piece of muslin. The FMD also dissected my right ...