Question: Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia extract while taking simvastatin 20mg
No other health problems besides high blood pressure
Age: 59 Gender: female
Conditions: High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol
(Number of patients like Rhonda on eHealthMe: 11,677 )
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Simvastatin
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Will taking simvistatin for dyslipidemia for 5 yrs cause my liver to ache/hurt?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Back Pain, Side Pain, and takes Simvastatin)
Been taking simvastatin for about 5 yrs, but in the last 2-3 months have been experiencing ache and sometimes pain from my lower right front emanating around my right side and into my lower back, I have been tested for a possible urinary tract infection that came in negative, doctors are unsure of w ...
- Have people on pravstatin experienced muscle cramps on the same level as those taking zocor?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Muscle Cramps, and takes Zocor, Pravastatin Sodium)
experience severe thigh cramps often when using Zocor. afraid to start using pravastatin and wonder if pravastatin would cause the same
- While on cymbalta does an occasional alcohol drink affect the patient as far as memory loss?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has DEPRESSION & ANXIETY, and takes Simvastatin, AMBIEN, Buspirone Hcl, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
Just wondering, having approximately two to three alcohol drinks per month, would that increase or cause short term or long term memory loss while taking the Cymbalta? I am taking 120 mg. once a day. Does that seem like a lot?
- I am taking 20 mg simvastatin and have noticed my hair is falling out, is there anything that can done or taken to stop the hair loss?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Hair Loss In Women, and takes Lantus, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Centrum Silver, Albuterol)