(Number of patients like Rhonda: 11,677 )
Question: Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia extract while taking simvastatin 20mg
Asked by Rhonda on Jul, 17, 2013 at 10:50 am:
Age: 59 Gender: female
Conditions: High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol
No other health problems besides high blood pressure
No reply yet (subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Simvastatin
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Have people on pravstatin experienced muscle cramps on the same level as those taking zocor?
experience severe thigh cramps often when using Zocor. afraid to start using pravastatin and wonder if pravastatin would cause the same
- While on cymbalta does an occasional alcohol drink affect the patient as far as memory loss?
Just wondering, having approximately two to three alcohol drinks per month, would that increase or cause short term or long term memory loss while taking the Cymbalta? I am taking 120 mg. once a day. Does that seem like a lot?
- I am taking 20 mg simvastatin and have noticed my hair is falling out, is there anything that can done or taken to stop the hair loss?