Question: Is pityriasis rosea common in hypothyroid disease
Age: 50 Gender: female
Conditions: Pityriasis Rosea, Hypothyroidism
Number of patients like lisa on eHealthMe: 3,517
I was just diagnosed as being hypothyroid(July). Back in April I was diagnosed with Pityriasis Rosea coincidence or part of thyroid disease?
No reply yet (answer the question, or subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Hypothyroidism
- support group for people who have Pityriasis Rosea
- support group for people who take Synthroid
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have crohn's disease, avn, had 5 hip replacements. does entocort. affect my avn?
I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip disloca ...
- Could pemphigoid cause my pet scan to lite up?
I recently had a PET scan to look at mass on my lungs. The Doc called me today & said the scan lit up. What are some reasons for it to lite up other than cancer? I have Pemphigoid. Could this be a reason?
- Can the drug cellcept be used to treat pityriasis rosea
Been diagnosed as Pityriasis Rosea. Dark patchy circles all over upper body and back. Condition has worsen, lasting over 5 months with outbreaks now on face and on scalp in hair. Some are painful raw blistery. Spreading on buttocks and a few on legs. Have tried several medications. Some have helped ...
- I'm starting 7.5 mg remeron tonight , how can i expect to feal in the morning? (1 answer)
Long period of depression desperate to find something that will work quik and give me some energy.
- I have an under active thyroid, have been on levothyroxine,,50-75mg, since april 2014, i have terrible tremors all throught my whole body all day and all night what can be used to stop these ? (2 answers)
I am 52 and have also been diagnosed as menopusal, but i had an underactive thyroid, that has now become auto immune, i started to take 50 mg and was very
ill, so i asked the gp if upping it to 75 would help, he agreed, but i have now developed these inside tremmors through my legs and torso ...
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia when taking levothyroxine?
I want to lose 30 pounds by adding garcinia cambogia to my daily intake.
- I developed excessive saliva production after starting ropinerole (requip) for plmd. sleep was impossible due to frequent swallowing. has anyone else experienced similar symptoms? (1 answer)
The first 5 drugs above on my list that I tried for PLMD, I no longer use. I took ropinerole (Requip) for about 2 weeks when I noticed that I was producing more saliva and was swallowing a lot. It didn't really bother me too much, because the other drugs that I take give me a dry mouth. When I went ...
- Can pravastatin and metformin cause meibomianitis
In June I was taken off zetia and put on pravachol along with metformin. Within 2 weeks of taking these new drugs I developed meibomianitis. I have taken synthroid for years with no problems so I don't think that drug would have caused this. I cannot get rid of this eye condition and have been to ...
- Does levothyroxine cause excessive facial sweating (3 answers)
I have been taking levothyroxine for 2 years for hypothyroidism and had no problems until 3 months ago when i became extremely hypo again ,my meds were increased from 50mg to 100 mg daily i have felt fine on this dose except for 2 complications ,one is excessive sweating on my face and the other is ...
- Can i take garcinia cambogia while taking paxil and synthroid? (5 answers)
I've suffered from depression and generalized anxiety most of my life never understanding what was wrong with me.! 10 years ago an internist doctor prescribed -Effexor-. It helped a little, not much
Two years ago after a -Parathyroid surgery- and ovary surgery, ...
- Can viibryd cause a itchy rash or stevens-johnson syndrome? (1 answer)
I have had mild anxiety and depression for several years, but in the last 4 months, they became severe. I started getting small rashes (or hives), which on different parts of my body and last about 30 -45 minutes (sometimes less). My family doctor thinks could be a result of anxiety. My family docto ...
- What are side effects of taking green coffee beans and levothyroxine?
I had thyroid cancer so i had my thyroid taken out in 2000 in 2008 i had a total hysterectomy so I'm putting on weight i join a gym and i lost some weight and then put back on that's why i want to try the green coffee beans, if u have any information please help me. Thank you.
- Can premarin cause dizziness?
I have been on the blood pressure drugs for a few years, so I doubt my dizziness is a result of those. Ive been on premarin cream for just a week or two and I have marked dizziness, especially during and after activity. Its sometimes accompanied by shortness of breath and tachycardia. Can this be t ...
- Does methotrexate cause hot flashes
I feel I am 200 degrees at times. I already take estradiol patches for hot flashes for 5 years and they work really well! but since I started on methotrexate [6 months ago] I started getting hot flashes again!
- What anxiety medications are advisable? (1 answer)
I'm perimenopaussl 49 year old teacher with ADHD and Hypothyroidism.I suffer from hot flashes at night, brain fog, fight or flight response in stressful situations, and generalized depression/fear of failure plus currently my waistline is 38 inches. What anxiety medication can be taken because my d ...
- Levothyroxine or synthroid makes me dizzy (1 answer)
I stopped taking synthroid and levothyroxine because I couldn't tolerate dizzy spells even when I was driving the car or in class and in the middle of the night holding on the wall to go to the bathroom. I couldn't tolerate nauseous which cause me fainting or dizzy spells. Too frightened to continue ...
- I had a throidectomy and now take levothyroxine daily, i'm wondering if there is a negative impact if i start taking green bean coffee extract as well?
I took 2 green coffee bean extract tablets 1/2 hour before eating breakfast and noticed I became very shaky, with hand tremors about an hour later. I was wondering if I CAN take this extract? Maybe I need to wait 4 or more hours after taking my levothyroxine? Will this green coffee bean extract inte ...
- How long does it take to get rid of high triglycerides levels from cortisone shots
Hello, five months ago I went to my Cardiologist and my cholesterol levels were very good, today I got my lab test results and my Doctor said my LDL is 265 and need to bring it down. I went home and I started research on it and found out that taking shots of cortisone could raise your LDL levels, no ...